Thread: ADRENALIN

ADRENALIN

Hi can i start by saying please dont move this post to another page because i would like all panic sufferers to read this, (thanks)x
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI ,
    I am trying to learn more about adrenalin because its the release of adrenalin that makes us feel so horrible and jittery,
    I do know that adrenalin is a hormone,this makes me think we must all be suffering from a hormonal problem.
    Thyroid is a hormone and you can get pills to stabilise ,
    so are there pills to stabilise Adrenalin ?

Please can you read this web site and tell me if it sounds like you ?
    www.onlineallergycenter.com
    I would say i have alot of the symptoms on there , is it just me ?

Does anyone else have any info on adrenalin ?

thanks

mirryx

BEEN READING MORE ON ADRENALIN AND HOW WE GET TOO MUCH OF IT, CAUSING PANIC AND ANXIETY.

EATING CABOHYDRATES - CAUSES THE BODY TO RELEASE INSULIN.

INSULIN - CAUSES THE BODY TO RELEASE ADRENALIN.

ADRENALIN - CAUSES THE BODY TO RELEASE CORTISOL.

SO OUR MAIN AIM SHOULD BE AVOID MAKING INSULIN.
    THIS IS HOW
    EXCERSIZE TO DECREASES INSULIN IN THE BLOOD.
    DO NOT EAT ALOT OF CABOHYDRATES TO AVOID INSULIN PRODUCTION.
    CABOHYDRATES ARE ALL SUGARS INCLUDING HONEY,
    WHITE RICE/WHITE PASTA/WHITE BREAD.
    ONLY EAT SMALL AMOUNTS OF BROWN CARBS WITH EACH MEAL
    AND EAT MAINLY PROTEIN.

i am a vegatarian - so is this why i am having panics?

mirryx

Hi Mirry

I read the article on the link....very interesting indeed.
    That is me to a tee and I have been saying for years now that I have a hormonal inbalance I am going to ask my gp to read the article.
    Thanks for finding it hun x

your welcome, If you do visit your gp let me know what he thinks.

I had my blood tested 4 years ago for hormone problems and they said it was fine although if you read online they say thats usually what the doctors think but there are aother test that you can have that the doctors office do not do.

mirryx

yer...i think iv seen that sight or something like it, after my mum found it- it was an american sight the one i saw. But my doctor dismissed it...and said that id be seriously ill if it was true. The sight said PAs (based on women) were caused cause of high levels of adrenalin due to over production to replace lack of another hormone (the one that helps people deal with stress) ...so it was a bit like a reaction to it.

I know i do have a growth hormone imbalance (had a blood test) and thats why im so tall (i used to go to a growth clinic)....but apparantly thats not the right type of hormones to cause it.

Cause i suffer from PAs and anorexia ( i also suffer from mood swings into depression and i self harm- these mostly cause of the ed and the effect little food has) my mum asked the doctor about having sometype of hormonal replacement therapy...but they said that evidence shows it doesn't help many people...especially my age.

People that suffer from PAs and the over production of adrenalin the body does as a response (to give you more energy to run away from any danger the body is foled into thinking there is- this is why some hyperventilate) should avoid caffiene, alcohol, sugary foods, and foods high in carbs (basic stuff really).

I also read about this chemical called asparatame (something like that) that is a good one to avoid cause large amounts can cause depression, PAs, agressive thoughts etc. I think small amounts are used as a sort of sweetener used in coke, fruit juices etc....and is also used in mcdonalds.

Intresting topic....they're is definately more research needed into it.

xxcrazy-long-legsxx

Hormones definitely play a part in anxiety, that's why many of us women find our anxiety is worse when our period is due.

Too much adrenalin can also be caused just by being constantly anxious though, even anxious thoughts can be enough to just keep it being released.

I don't think being a vegetarion has much to do with panic attacks, unless you really don't eat any protein of any sort, tofu, pulses,lentils etc.

Lisa

I have ordered a saliva test kit today to test my hormones and to see if I am estrogen dominant........
    I looked down the list and have many of the symptoms and it can cause anxiety, will let you know my results in a few weeks.

www.johnleemd.com /store/estrogen_dom.html

p.s i done the progesterone and estrogen test ,costs about £35

mirryx

I have had an ASI (Adrenal stress index) test done. It measures your cortisol levels over the day (you provide 4 saliva samples) and also the relation of cortisol to DHEA (another hormone).
    The test is supposed to be more reliable than a blood test and is less stressful! If an imbalance is there then often it can be treated with herbal remedies or vitamins/minerals.

Thread Information