Thread: Haven't been here in awhile ...

Haven't been here in awhile ...

because I haven't needed to. [^] So, someone please assure me that today is just a blip. I don't know why I do this to myself, torturing myself with thoughts that this time is different, because my head knows it's just panic. It's just panic and it can cause an array of symptoms.

I've had a few very stressful days recently and things have been OK with that. No panic, no anxiety and I was finally thinking that I had conquered this foe. Well, today I overslept, got up feeling panicky (that itself might do that to you..), and I can't shake this feeling. The DP is here, the lack of control, the trembling.. beating heart, you name it. I don't know if this is coming from the stress of the past week or if it's combined with the stress of this morning, or what. All I do know is that I have felt perfectly fine until today. I have forgotten my coping skills and can't deal with this.

Hi Hun

Sounds a s you say hun just a little blip you will be fine.

I can feel fine for a few days then bang im in a low panicky state but it passes & yours will too hun.

Keep positive & your chin up.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
    In & Out Of Your Life
    But Only True Friends
    Will Leave Footprints
    In Your Heart

Hi there

Try to remember all the things you did before that helped you get over it. The breathing exercises, the relaxation techniques, the diet etc etc.

It may help to re-read some pages on the website to reassure you.

You won't fall all the way back down - this is just a blip so try not to let it get on top of you ok.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Nicola

You have done so well and this is truly just a blip. You are armed with every reason to know this hun and you have coped so well before. We all get them but at times forget how to bring them into practise. You can do it you have before and you can again hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Thread Information