Thread: :( :( :(

:( :( :(

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I am feeling sorry for myself. Been to the drs today, well the dr said have a bit of a temperature and thinks maybe I have some bug. Last sunday, I was outside at a fireworks party everyone was freezing and wearing thick coats and I was wearing a short sleeved top and wasn't cold.

The last few days, have been feeling pain all over, you name it i feel the achey pain. Im a wimp with pain. And I am so tired, exhausted. Sorry, I guess I am complaining and feeling sorry for myself. SORRY EVERYONE !!!!.

Anita.

Re: :( :( :(

I think maybe you have a cold of some sort. Try get plenty of rest and fluids and I'm sure you will be fine in no time. Sending you x

Yep. agree with Sammi, sounds like youre coming down with some virus/cold thing. Loads of people have it at thr moment so dont worry. Plenty of rest look after yourself, and you will be up and about in no time xx

Aww thanks everyone, for replying.

I think im deffo coming down with something. Its like the pain that gets me and the tiredness, my joints in my fingers hurt, even my ankles, neck, arms, etc, you name it it like aches and feel pain. I have taken painkiller, but I don't think they are helping. :( . Just really fed up, I guess.

I just wish it would hurry up and naff off.

Anita. :(

Hi hun. Painkillers don't usually help me either when I'm full of cold/aching etc. I think as I said before plenty of fluids and rest and you will fine in no time. X

Lots of mean bugs around at the moment! Hope you feel better soon! xx

Awww thanks, xx.

Yep i get achyness all over before i get a cold , keep an eye on your tempature and take paracetamol if its gets to 38.C , or lempsip as it has paracetamol and vitamin C , drink water , or 7up or sprite is good for the extra sugar sorry your feeling ill x hugs x

Awww thanks for replying. Erm I am taking painkillers most of the time cos of the pain, not nice I wish it would hurry up and leave, cos I feel like at least 90 :(.

Why wont the pain just go, im getting really fed up now. grrrrrr.

Thread Information