Thread: Snail or email

Snail or email

Hi I am Tracy I am 35 and mum of 3 from Wales.I was just wondering if anyone would like to be pen pals either snail or email.I have good and bad days. so if you are having bad days to, I am a good listener, and it is good to write to someone who understands.You can pm me and we can swap contacts.Speak soon and take care Tracy xx

Re: Snail or email

I am looking for pen pals (snail mail) I am on bored of wales, Hereford. Is up to you! I am 24 yrs old, female. If you wanna write, pm me and we'll go from there
    Last edited by bottleblond; 20-04-09 at 20:54. Reason: Giving personal information

Sorry, i have removed your e-mail address from this post and replaced it with a pm request.

Please give personal information such as e-mail addresses through pm as NMP is a public site and we can not be responsible for any spam or other inappropriate mail you would recieve by leaving your details on the forum.

Kind regards

Lisa
    NMP Administrator

Message to Tracyh and Teasdaler,

Don't be put off by fact that I'm male and in my 60's; I rekindled the flame of penpal friendship a few months ago when thinking of ways that nmp ppl could network; not everyone gets ot chat or wants to, so yes - the old royal mail is a great idea Traceyh... you can get a true idea of ppl's feelings from a letter that no amount of emails or pm's could deliver; ask nic nmp for my address if you want to make contact by snail mail - she has both my email and my address on file somewhere's. As for you Teasdaler; I really do empathise with you. That part of the world, i.e. the Hereford border with Wales is a bit bleak to pass thru' but I can't vomment on what it must be like to live down there cos as I say, my recall of the area has been passing thru' on my way to the more popular parts of Wales and the Bristol area, coming thu' Wales and over the Severn Bridge etc. Is a good idea not to reveal yer email on here cos you just don't know who (or why) people are on forums and whether or not they are who they say they are. I can only say that I'm 62 next - I live alone and don't get out much cos my main problem is Sleep Terrors and they ain't nice, I can assure you... so I'll leave it to you young ladies to make the next choices..... Mystically yours STU nr Nottingham

Thread Information