Thread: Side effects of Trazodone

Side effects of Trazodone

Hey guys just recently got started on this on thursday, seems to be doing the trick for my mood but also have noticed some other side effects that are quite noticable, just wondering if anyone else has experienced any of these.

Have a really dry mouth and nose, light headedness, pounding head, fatigue, palpitation, tightness of chest, slower breathing, pressure headaches?

thanks b123

Re: Side effects of Trazodone

Quote Originally Posted by B123 View Post
    Hey guys just recently got started on this on thursday, seems to be doing the trick for my mood but also have noticed some other side effects that are quite noticable, just wondering if anyone else has experienced any of these.

Have a really dry mouth and nose, light headedness, pounding head, fatigue, palpitation, tightness of chest, slower breathing, pressure headaches?

thanks b123
    Hi B123,

these side effects will soon pass, keep taking your meds, what dose are you on? and keep posting here. You will get lots of support from here.

Yvonne

Quote Originally Posted by B123 View Post

thanks b123
    hi im new here but stated on trazdome last week been on then 5 days now an haveing all the same side effects as u have thay got any better im really not likeing this :(

as miss yvonne said, the side-effects will pass, i had some strange issues with my heartbeat at first, but after about a month, it never even comes up! you'll definitely be fine. same to makesmesmile

Thread Information