Thread: inositol...help please

inositol...help please

Hi there
    Been reading a lot about in this product and bought some today, a bit confused about the dosage. Have been reading up on it on here today, i have bought 650mgs, 3 times a day, but on here it says 4gs a day??? what is the difference in grams and milligrams please...i would like to take the correct dosage for anxiety and depression i am also taking prozac

thanks
    Lorii x

Re: inositol...help please

hi - i am not on an ssri but the inositol guide written on no more panic suggests a starting dose of around 2-3g - there is 1000mg in a g so 3 x 650mg tablets is 1950mg which is almost 2g.

this is what i started on but have now switched to the powdered form.

it really feels to be helping me so hope it does you x

Oh thank you so much for your reply, really helpful, but unfortunately i have only taken 2 tablets and its really irritated my tummy! So dissapointed just paid the best part of a tenner, and really wanted it to work!! Has anyone else found this??

Lori x

have a read of this:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64229

it may help

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

its quite unusual for it to affect your stomach at a low dose but i do know it can be a side effect? do you feel your prozac is not working? its just that although you can take the two together - i think i read that they do not necessarily give extra benefit if you are already on an ssri but i could be wrong.

Hi Lori1 I have just started these today - try taking them with food - even just a slice of toast - I have found that they have made me really sleepy - but what I think I might do is half them for a few days then start on a bigger dose (but they do make me very windy lol).

thanx for replies....yes i did take with food, but still affecting my tum...strange, but just cant tolerate it. Yes it is safe to take with AD's see the guide on here. JUst a shame as i thought it my help my sleep issues! Lori x

Thread Information