Thread: why do i feel crap after two days of feeling good?

Exclamation why do i feel crap after two days of feeling good?

right the past 2 or 3 days iv been geting up going out to take the dog for a walk in the morning nice and early seeing people along the way and just feeling good =] now i wake up 2day feeling desencetized if thats the right word? like not feeling like myself and feeling detached is this normal and also i think i may have a little bit of o.c.d i not sure as im not a doctor but i get intrusive thoughts of like hurting loved ones wich i would never ever do as i love my family and friends to bits and i have 1 where my 'head' says brake up with your gf you dont love her this 1 really scares me as i love her to bits wer been though alot in our relationship and came out good and shes been so amazing with my anxiety panic attacks and depression and i love her to bits and i know i do i just dont like the thoughts my head says i would never brake up with her cuz i know for a fact that these's thoughts r totaly rong and i think they feed off my fear of them like when i getr past being scared of 1 thing my mind turns on me and makes me scared of something else can any1 shed a light on this i just want to know if its normal or not? help ?????

Re: why do i feel crap after two days of feeling good?

Anxiety's great isnt it.
    This happens to me to. I will have a few goodish days and so i start to think that all is going to be ok and i start planning things that i would like to do. Then its comes back.
    Maybe you need to start a diary, you may find that something is on your mind, or you are worried about doing something and its triggering the anxiety again,if you write your thoughts down you may be able to look back and understand what your head is thinking.
    Ignore the thoughts that are coming into your head regarding your family, they are just thoughts that are sent to test you.
    I have them when my anxiety is bad but you never act on them, however strong they feel.

thanks =] yeh i think i will get a diary and write it down a then might be able to have some idea of why this is happaning, worth a try aint it and im glag im not the only 1 who has the weird thoughts cheers

Hiya Shaggy

Naff isn't it. I think I'll start writing a diary too. At the moment I seem to get one good day followed by one or two bad days, followed by a good day and so on.

I've noticed it all this week. Sunday I was great, Monday other half had to stay off with me I was so bad.

Wondered if maybe if it's because on a good day I try and cram everything in to make the most of it and catch up on everything I've left such as housework etc etc so maybe the next day I'm just drained. Who knows eh

I think with me, when i have a couple of good days, like you Dizz, i tend to cram lots in.
    Yesterday i felt good and positive so i caught up on chores that i needed to do in the house but in the back of my mind was the things that i needed to do the next day that might highten my anxiety.
    Today i did manage to get those jobs done, going to the bank, things i needed to buy etc and it was ok, i would have rathered of felt like i was there rather than on another planet but they are done now.
    This is what keeps me in this anxious state, im always looking ahead and worrying.
    Although i made a conscious effect to stay relaxed in these last two days i now ache all over so maybe tomorrow with be the start of my not so good days.
    Making notes about how you feel and why is a good way to understand what you are really anxious about, i really need to start doing it again.

Thread Information