Thread: Top Tips for not spending too much at Christmas and fave Christmas memories...or am I

Top Tips for not spending too much at Christmas and fave Christmas memories...or am I

There isn't alot of money around for quite a few of us and just wondered if anybody has any money saving tips for prezzies, food, drink etc, that we can share? Hope its not too early to post this, but thanks in anticipation. Would also be nice to hear some favourite Christmas memories please. Thanks.

Anna xx

Re: Top Tips for not spending too much at Christmas and fave Christmas memories...or

Anna,

One of the nicest and most treasured pressies ever my friend received from her hubby was a collage of her, her hubby and little boy, all put in a frame for about £3, it was pics of their life together and it was so special..........one of the most thoughtful pressies i ever saw.

Re: Top Tips for not spending too much at Christmas and fave Christmas memories...or

Aww, that's really cool isn't it? Don't we wish all our other halves would think of something like this

I was talking to a shopkeeper in one of the small gift shops where i live the other day about men getting it a bit wrong year after year (sorry men) and she said that some of her regular female customers pick out about half a dozen things that they like, she puts them in a bag and the women send their partners into the shop to choose one of them. Its still a surprise, and they get something they want too...good idea no?

Anna xx

I might do that for my mum.. Quite like collage things and got some acrylic paints kicking around in my room so might see what I can come up with, maybe a picture with a decorated frame , its a good idea! I NEVER know what to get people but usually do a secret santa with friends or something like always works out well, especially if you put a price limit on it! x
    - What you fear in your head is not always true -
    I may take some time to reply to PMs/Messages but I will do it eventually, promise

im going to make marmalade, some chilli or garlic oil and fill pretty bottles with a small amount of a nice bubblebath. You can buy some lovely cheap bottles and jars online so should be able to make some really special gifts.

some pretty ribbon and labels should do the trick!!!! I hopex

Thread Information