Thread: obsession

obsession

Does anyone else experience these symptoms a creeping feeling from the middle of your back that flows up to your neck and into your brain feels likea crawling sensatins and gives you a hot face I have had this occasionally and had it yesterday. Also with the fast heart beats I feel my neck and my heart beat in my neck is more pronounced on the left side it really seems to pump harder and then I start pressing and thinking I can feel a lump on that left side, been to the Doctors she assures me that there is nothing wrong, but it really frightens me.
    Anyone ever had same

Pat

Hiya

I've had similar. With me I can feel the anxiety going through different parts of my body. I particulalry get it in my arms, and I feel heat creeping up them and it can get quite painful too.

Charlotte

Hi Pat, most of my anxiety is in my back & neck. My heartbeat is more pronounced in the left hand side of my neck than it is in my chest!! Scares the life out of me at times. I went to the doctors on Tuesday with it, obviously its nothing to worry about apart from anxiety. Its just so scary & most annoying at times. I wish it would just go away, here's hoping for a miracle cure some day!! With all the meds we are on between most of us, I reckon we could come up with something haha!!

Try not to worry too much, the doctor has reassured you and I'm sure she's right.

Les, xx

Pat,

Think you will find that feeling it more has to do with your heart being on the left side and therefore the blood pressure is felt more on that side

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Thread Information