Thread: b complex/cod liver oil & weight loss

Red face b complex/cod liver oil & weight loss

hi all
    my names tina, i am very new here..but glad i found this site !!
    am currently going through a relapse with panick/anxiety which seems to only flare up when i am suffering with stomach problems, which is a bit of a pai when i let it get to me, cus as u know upset stomach is a symptom of panick !! anyways i have been researching the benefits of the B vits and omega 3's and today bought the B COMPLEX VITS AND COD LIVER OIL TABLETS.. my worry is although i am keen to try them has any1 suffered with any side effects ??? i would also appreciate any views u have on this subject.. ive beaten relapses b4 but as u know at the time its hard to see the light at the tunnel x
    also quite a few people have agreed that since i have lost weight, my problems seem to have returned ?? althoughh i do agree.
    previously i was 2 and a half stone overweight and although i wasnt happy with the excess weight at the time, i never suffered any panick/anxiety , could losing weight bring it all on ?? i dont know??

Re: b complex/cod liver oil & weight loss

no side effects from fish oil! but for a fishy tasting burp, best not take any of them on an empty belly.
    what dose are the b vitamins? or even the brand.
    some heath stores sell b tablets that are very high, which can cause a bit of shakiness.
    but only in very high doses and there would be a warning on the label .

do you think you lost weight because of the anxiety? thats what happened to me.
    low levels of b vitamins can cause anxiety too.

as long as your getting enough fat, protein, crabs, vitamins and minerals, your weight shouldn't be a problem.

CRABS ???? LMAO ..DID YOU MEAN carbs ?

I started taking Vit B Complex when I had my anxiety relapse a few months ago. The only side effects I have had are bright yellow/green wee!!!!...yeah I know!....and increased energy levels (thank Goodness)!

Oh and I lost lots of weight when I was very anxious. I never weighed myself because I was scared to but I'd say I lost about a stone in a month...my clothes were falling off me :( Now I'm putting it back on...phew.

M x

I take a vitamin B complex but allas it does seem to do very little for me. Maybe I already get enough from my diet.

Thread Information