Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello All

Re: Hello All

Hi Chris and welcome. Sometimes partners or family and friends don't understand even though they try, so it might be an idea to let your partner take a look at the forum too sometimes and maybe give her more of an idea about depression and how people here share their anxieties. It might help you both through this. And as has been said, it can take a little while before the meds kick in properly...the storm before the calm so to speak

Take care
    GH xx

Quote Originally Posted by HarrogateChris View Post
    Must be something in the water

Chris
    Not really sure on that one, but its a small world, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsworry View Post
    i just wanted to say for the first 3 weeks on it you feel worse ... sounds like things are bad for you at mo try and stay positive and take comfort in the fact that your not alone
    Thanks MrsWorry, I know I'm just telling myself I have to get through these 3 weeks, but I'm in a mess. The despair of losing my friend is horrific. I know my brain is wonky and I have issues there but the pain feels so very very intense and real.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by SHYGIRLAJB View Post
    Not really sure on that one, but its a small world, lol.

hi and to nmp

Hi Chris

I too suffer from anixety and slight depression, i started taking Cit 3 weeks ago and im almost on my fourth week now. The first couple of weeks were not good, made my anxiety a lot worse and I genuinley felt like i was taking steps back instead of forward. But hang in there it does get better, it is a slow process but you will eventually start to see some changes soon. I have met some really lovely people on this site and each day we talk about how were feeling so you have come to the best place .

All the best.. Rach x

Thanks Rachel, Day 18 on the Cit today and not great. Spent the day with my Dad in his workshop learning some woodwork. I'm hoping to make a career change to boat building soon by way of making a life I like for myself. But arrived at Mum & Dads and collapsed into tears from the effort of the hour drive. Was quite tired after a bad night last night anyway. Had a call from the estate agents with a low offer on the house (we're selling up to fund the life changes) so had to try and cope with the negotiations there as well.

Just got so much going on, trying to make the right decisions to get my life back on track but I barely know which way is up at the moment!

Chris

Hi and Chris ..There are lots of us here who have come through the Meds experience to help you through .Try to get well before you think too much about your friendship problems .If things are meant to be ,they will be .It can be very difficuult for others to understand what its like to have these sort of problems ,But there will be plenty of support here to help you get back on track ..Good luck with your journey .luv Sue x

Quote Originally Posted by suzy-sue View Post
    Try to get well before you think too much about your friendship problems....But there will be plenty of support here to help you get back on track
    I'm trying to just park my upset over my friend somewhere by telling myself, that I will deal with those feelings when I'm feeling better, but that I need to focus on getting better. Don't want to bottle it up, but I'm just not strong enough right now.

Just wanted to add how deeply touched I am by the genuine concern and friendship that I've been shown by people here already. What a wonderful bunch of people.

Chris

Hi, hun,

You can vent as much as you want on these boards, don't bottle things up, that is deffo not good for you.

You have to think about you for a change and try and get yourself better, rather than trying to work out this that and the other with your friend.

Anita, xx.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information