Thread: routine

routine

When I first became ill I used routine to ground myself and to make sure that I got out of bed in a morning.

Now I feel so tired and bored by doing the same things week in week out. The trouble is that I'm too scared to travel very far or do new things.

I hate my job, but I seem to be there all the time. I never seem to have enough time to do the things that I want to do, but I know that even if I didn't work I'd still find excuses not to do what i want to do.

I feel like I don't want to do anything. My fiancee suggests going out and I don't want to do it, but i don't want to stay in either. i don't want to go to work, but i don't want to stay at home all day. I feel like I spend all my time doing things that I don't want to do.

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.

Hi

Sounds to me like the main problem is your job, can i suggest that you and your fiancee try something together it doesnt have to be a big thing just something that is different and will take you out of things. If the thing you do together has a continuance factor all the better. Use this time of reflection to re-evaluate your own life - it worked for me (read my post in the success stories) and I hope it will work for you

Keith

Thread Information