Thread: Bizarre worry

Thumbs down Bizarre worry

Since watching Paranormal Activity I've had this lingering fear of being possessed by demons or something. Had horrible flashing images when I blink and worry that's me going insane.

Also anybody else had a foggy brain and forget what they were doing and stuff?

I think this concern stems off my OCD fear of going mad. Anybody else had this?

Re: Bizarre worry

yes its my worst symptom ever! i cant function when i have the foggy brain thing! cant think straight , hardley know what im doing x

Ugh, that movie freaked me out and I also now worry about getting possessed by a demon (I really didn't need anything new to worry about since I suffer from health anxiety)!!! I know it was just a movie, but ever since I began having isses with anxiety, my mind has become very "weak" and I begin to obess about things a lot more.

I haven't watched that film yet! Don't know if I will lol.
    But I can see how it would freak you out though - I had a nightmare about a horror film I haven't even seen and it's been freaking me out for days , so I know how you feel . I've only ever seen the trailer for it, but it looked horrific and there's NO WAY I'm ever going to watch it!
    I'm just telling myself that it was only a film and that it can't actually hurt me in anyway (and I haven't even seen it lol)- I'm not going mad, and neither are you . But I understand completely why you would obsess over it.
    As for the foggy head feeling - I hate it when I get that! It makes it so hard to concentrate and it remember what I've been doing all day. Not good when I have coursework due and I kinda have to listen in lectures lol!

Thread Information