Hi all..

Well where to begin... so hard when you know everyone has seen everything you are going to say before

I have had health anxiety on and off for as long as I can remember.. thought i had a brain tumour when i was ooh say 13... on and off for a long time.. nothing ever came of it.

I kind of calmed down after i had my son in 2000, totally normal, until Jade Goodys cancer. It made me totally freak out .. then went for a smear test for reassurance.. which came back abnormal..

So the process of hospital, and removing dodgy cells etc commenced. Luckily for me it turned out not to be cancerous, but the damage in my mind was already done

Every 6 months when i was due my follow ups id freak out, think I had Cervical cancer.

It kindve calmed down a bit until last Christmas when my mum was taken very ill and we nearly lost her, I guess i realised i couldnt take my life for granted. Although my mum is still with us, she has not got good health and every year is a bonus really. It was after this i started to panic about having nobody to look after my son.

My son is 10 and is sooooo dependant on me and such a mummys boy. i am a single mum and would be devastated to have to leave him.. the only person i would ever be happy to leave him with is my mum, and if she wasnt here.... I dont want to think about it.

Well onto now...

about 5 months ago i was reading a magazine that had an article about colon cancer.... so I thought i had that a few times...

Moved back on to Cervical cancer for a while.

Im kindve on ovarian cancer at the moment but that comes and goes.

Ive also thought i had a brain tumour again in the last few months..

at the moment ive just gotten over really really bad flu, and my left clavicle area swelled up and i could feel a little soft lump in there.... doctor didnt seem concerned but i am beside myself with this lump thinking i must have cancer thats spread to my lungs etc and its just about working out where it is.

Oh and ive also had a little just under pea sized what i think is a node on the right side of my neck.. for about 4 or 5 months and it hasnt gone away. docs havnt been concerned but ive never made a big deal of it. should do really. have had full blood counts rececntly all came back clear. Node moves about easily. its firm ISH, not squidgy but not hard.

anyway.. thats me.

Crazy.. sorry its so long

i hope to meet like minded people on here....

Thanks all

xx