Thread: Will I Ever Be Stress Free??

Will I Ever Be Stress Free??

Hi

Generally my life is good and kind to me but I am always uptight and stressed without an outlet for my emotions to go anywhere.
    CAN ANYONE RELATE??

I have posted before about this but I was involved in car accident 20 years ago and I think my emotions are so locked away that they have nowhere to move.. Away from me, hopefully.

I have cried twice in several months, both times feeling a bit unwell but I am sure it is all anxiety related.

I feel like I am bubble, a big one at that, that needs popping to release all those negative thoughts.

THIS IS A VERY RAMBLING POST BUT I AM TYPING AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO RELIEVE MY... WHATEVER... LOL!

IF ANYONE CAN RELATE, IF YOU CAN MAKE SENSE OF THIS POST, PLEASE REPLY OR IF YOU HAVE SIMILAR THOUGHTS IN RELATION TO PTSD.

Thank you,

Jackie

Re: Will I Ever Be Stress Free??

Hi Jackie, have you had any councelling regarding the way you feel? A lot of people feel like this, myself included. Ive got a resonable happy life, great hubby and kids, no pressure, quiet life really, but anxiety makes me feel like Im a nutter, going nowhere, whos emotions are totally trapped, and that nobody really understands me most of the time. Its so hard with anxiety, as you always kinda feel like youre tettering on the edge of something, think I understand x

Re: Will I Ever Be Stress Free??

I can relate to this-I feel constant anxiety since 2008 (nothing new) but much more intense since I have experienced alot of stress in my life and things I was supressing bubbled to the surface. I know I still have alot of issues with self esteem so maybe this is why my anxiety lingers.

I recommend you go to a counsellor to talk about what happened to you

Good luck

Thread Information