Thread: Clearing my current health worries?

Unhappy Clearing my current health worries?

At the moment my health anxiety is messing up.
    I decided to post for some help as it is keeping my up all night worrying.

First of all, my feet and hands go blue all the time. I don't feel cold, loads of people have mentioned it to me. I have had it all my life, I remember going swimming, my legs would always turn a strange scaly blue (not flaky, it just looked like little patches of blue)
    Sometimes my feet would turn red and itchy..
    It never bothered me until I realised it wasn't normal... and who did I turn to? Google. The first site mentioned something about a problem with the lungs. I try to reassure myself by saying it's just bad circulation...

I've also been getting rashes. They are little raised goosebumps on my legs. I've had eczema on my arm, which I have cream for. The only problem is, the rashes are now everywhere. I found a few on my shoulders, which I can't remember itching. I'm getting random itchy spots aswell. I've been really itchy around my breasts, I'm too scared to go to the doctor about it, I haven't mentioned that to anybody.
    I've considered a few things. Now I use hypoallergenic shower gel, I don't stay in the shower as long, I've changed the washing detergent a few times.. none of that has worked. A couple of times I thought I had meningitis, I did the tumbler test and the marks didn't fade...
    Normally it is more itchy at night.

I will not go to the doctors for any of these problems, I always feel stupid going. I worry that I've been too much and they'll think I'm weird or something.

Any help or tips on how I can calm myself down? Are these real problems or is it just me overreacting? Should I go to the doctor?
    Any help would be great

Re: Clearing my current health worries?

Hiya, I know its scary going to the doctor when you feel like this, but I really think you need to go, not for a diagnosis, but for reassurance. Your skin sounds like an allergic reaction, try sudocrem for a day or two....
    Try lavender, a paper bag to sort the hyperventilation out, (which you are probably doing even if you dont think you are)...relaxing music, call a friend.....
    Please dont feel stupid going to the gp. they are there for you to do just that...use them. x

Thread Information