Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a few relaxation tips :)

a few relaxation tips :)

thought i would share my relaxation tip after suffering with HA.
    somebody may have posted this here before but i haven't found anything so what the heck
    i've found that playing video games always helps me take my mind off any worries i have (and i have a new worry every day!) as it's an amazing escape from reality for a while. i've also found that creative story writing has also been helping me out a lot too, i'm currently in the process of writing a "silent hill" fan fiction and it's done a great deal of good to me, drawing also helps an awful lot, i've found it very theraputic. whenever i feel a panic attack coming on i just whip out my paper and pencils and that's me busy for a few hours or so!
    baths have also helped me a lot too and i've heard they've worked for a lot of other people too. another one is reading too or getting a massage, i find it very relaxing.
    i recommend anyone suffering with anxiety or depression should try any of those, it's a nice little escape from reality for a while and really does help
    xx

Re: a few relaxation tips :)

Hi, thanks for the tips, take care x

I sometimes listen to some of my brainsync mp3's. They can help if you choose the correct one for your needs.

Hadn't heard of 'brainsync'. Have just looked it up. Sounds good. Thanks for info x

I have a few of them on mp3 format, if anyone wants one and I have that particular one, I could send you it

thanks...I'll look in more depth at whats available.
    the problem I have tho' is I hate mp3 sound, it's just about bearable if the music hasn't been compressed and I've got my seinnheisers on....

For most people (i think)..Music is very powerful - Your favourite artist(s) and/or genre are a great way to release you even if it is for the length of the song

Benzos should be ok, if you used the dose used. If you're worried about having half their dose, then take the edge off and avoid the anxiety of becoming a lot for you.

i some times listen to my euphoria chillout album that helps me at time when i feel anxious and stressed.

Quote Originally Posted by mick_uk View Post
    I sometimes listen to some of my brainsync mp3's. They can help if you choose the correct one for your needs.
    Just had a look on the brainsync website and they have 4 free downloads of mp3's so am going to give them a try and see if they can help me with getting to sleep! They're only short taster downloads but anythings worth a try!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information