Thread: Can everyone here always pinpoint why their getting symptoms?

Can everyone here always pinpoint why their getting symptoms?

I get awfully strong symptoms out of the blue for no reason and i dont feel anxious or worried about anything. they can come on when im sat down watching tv, or doing some washign, or driving my car, or out in a pub having a laugh with friends... totally random. they get so severe i have to lie down alot of the time. it feels like im guna completely faint and my arms go so weak and my head feels all rushy. But i dont even know whyyyy :(

If i knew why then maybe i could deal with it :(

**** He who fears something gives it power over him.- Moorish proverb ****

**** You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie ****

Re: Can everyone here always pinpoint why their getting symptoms?

thats the same with me i can be fine then just a sudden wave of weirdness comes over me and freaks me out and feel loads of weird things :/

thank god im not the only one, i feel like a freak..but when u get this sudden wave, do u always know what could of brought it on? and do u get it when ur busy thinking about other things? and do u feel anxious beforehand?

**** You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie ****

My symptoms are as random as they get! I can be feeling great and then all of a sudden i feel like I'm going to faint, or I'll get an ectopic out of the blue. Just today i was having dinner and felt like I was about to fall to the floor, the dizziness was unbearable!

I get symptoms when I'm anxious, when I'm not anxious... All the time. Sometimes I can pin point why I have certain symptoms, like if I get into an arguement with someone, afterwards I always get ectopic beats. Or If I've been stressed or worried about something and then get symptoms. But most of the time I feel that it's just plain random! You're not alone, that's for sure!

x

Hi, Over time I've realised that when I feel like that it means I haven't been breathing properly. x

Thanks ella x

well about 30 mins ago i was playing on cod on the xbox so was really into that and just out of no where *bamn* suddenly feel trippy as f**k compleatly out of the blue and most of the other times iv had panic attacks theyv just came on randomly thats what make them much worse and remember alot of people r always anxious so they dont see them self as anxious i know im like that sometimes :/ youl be fine though dw every 1 here would have felt or is feeling what you do or someting close to it you not alone there loads of people with it just gotta try get on with things

Thread Information