Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Acid Reflux?/IBS?/Something else?

Acid Reflux?/IBS?/Something else?

I thought i would ask if anyone has these problems:-

I am getting a lot of neck, back, stomach and chest pain, Recently I have had Diarrhoea/Constipation, Bloatedness, Lower and upper abdominal pains, Nausea and a few other things, Does this sound like IBS?

Whenever i walk around anywhere my stomach and chest hurt more which makes me feel out of breath and my back and neck also hurt more.

Also, Sometimes when i eat i get pains in my back and stomach and even in my chest, Are these signs of Acid Reflux?

Thanks.

Re: Acid Reflux?/IBS?/Something else?

Dahlia is offline Intermediate Member

"I am getting a lot of neck, back, stomach and chest pain, Recently I have had Diarrhoea/Constipation, Bloatedness, Lower and upper abdominal pains, Nausea and a few other things, Does this sound like IBS?"

Yes they are signs of IBS, as I mentioned before. I get the IBS symptoms you have described almost everyday - as do quite a few people on here if you read through the IBS posts. It isn't like a bug - you don't get it for a couple of days then it goes away - very often it is chronic.

Acid reflux could explain your upper stomach symptoms, or gastritis. Very common amongst anxiety sufferers.

i mate
    i suffer with acid reflux and i get back and chest pain also i feel sick and have a lot of sore throats and cough docs tell me its acid reflux u should ask to go to ent

i to have all the symptons you have described and am also looking for an answer to end it all even now i have had buring in my upper abdomen and cramp type pains i asked my doctor about ibs but they fobbed me off with some acid tablets and asked me to try them first but i have been on anti-acid tablets many times before and the burning and pains jjust dont go so am going to go bck my docs very soon to look more into ibs x

i suffer from acid reflux but mine is caused by stress and constant anxiety, i know its easier said than done but try not to focus on it too much or the vicious cycle will continue and you'll feel worse

Quote Originally Posted by Gemzy View Post
    i suffer from acid reflux but mine is caused by stress and constant anxiety, i know its easier said than done but try not to focus on it too much or the vicious cycle will continue and you'll feel worse

i find when my anxiety os bad am also having to suffer with bad reflux aswell if am not so anxious the acid is not so bad but as i dont eat either this plays a big part with my acid build up x

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    i mate
    i suffer with acid reflux and i get back and chest pain also i feel sick and have a lot of sore throats and cough docs tell me its acid reflux u should ask to go to ent
    I'm already due to see an ENT just before Christmas fortunately.

What is really worrying me is the uncomfortable feeling in my chest as well as pain in-between my shoulder blades and shortness of breath.

I've started taking some stuff for IBS and Acid Reflux to see if it helps or not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information