Thread: feel really wired help :/

Exclamation feel really wired help :/

i feel really distant im really tired i dont think iv felt like this b4 or ateast i have but i usealy sleep it off and then feel better when i wake up shall i do that? im just really scared of dieing atm and i dont know why and i feel like im going crazy and or looseing my mind i dont want to be crazy and i dont want to forget everything =[ can some1 shed some light cuz iv been really good over the past coupple weeks now feel as if i am back to squear 1 but i have no reason to feel anxious or panicy so why do i?

Re: feel really wired help :/

Good Morning,
    You have been doing really well, and you're not going crazy -I'm the crazy one for staying awake all night!! ha.
    If you're still feeling tired have a little nap.
    Take care

thanks its just come on really strong over the past coupple days from like easly coped with to feeling in dragging 10 tons of anxiety and panic with me iv been told when you start feeling better/ getting better you have set back and its just anxiety pulling you back and you just need to kick it so i gotta try keepmyself occupied and stuff =]

Hey Shaggyowen - I went through the same thing this week - I am on my 4th week of Lustral and increased it to 100mgs 4 days ago. I know exactly how you feel when you say you are afraid you are dying. I felt like that and was getting into such a state over it - I really thought I wasnt going to come out of the dark place I was in! Luckily I found the strength from somewhere and gave myself a good talking too the other day - I decided to try and view my situation like I would if I was preparing for a competition - I kept psyching myself up and telling myself that anxiety/depression was not gonna get the better of me! It didnt work straight away and unfortunately I self harmed a few times this week before I picked up but I did come out the other side. I'm not saying I'm completely better but just want to reassure you that this horrible feeling will pass. I had no trigger that I could think of for my low mood either - it just sort of came over me. Hope you'll feel better after a sleep. (((HUGS)))

thanks im glad im not the only 1 =] its wierd cuz my life is amazing i have an awsome gf good family great friends got nothing to actouly get me down, so i know its mind over matter, i useto be so head strong, but iv let my guard down a little too much i think

it sounds like you are haveing a blip their will be good and bad days and the bad days are a good thing cos your geting closer to the top, try and keep your mind of it have a bit of pamper tim or watch a dvd anything to keep you busy x

ok thanks for your support guys i actouly would be going crazy if i didnt have anywhere to write stuff down on and geting advice its all well and good from family and friends but 'you lot' the real suffers know what im going though so when your haveing good days you can help people liek me haveign a bad day =]

Thread Information