After a very regretful relationship with someone that could have left to STD exposure over two years ago, im always in a constant state of worry. I have a history of anxiety, and resently its got very difficult. I didnt worry about it till now because i knew the man and trusted him, i was very stupid. I have been in a relationship with my current partner for two years now, i would never cheat on him. I got worried sick about hiv so got tested the results were negative but im still worried about it, also can you catch it from things over then sex for example blood left on things or toliet seats. I also got tested for syphilis and cyladmidia which were also negative but i was on anibiotics at the time. I am still worried i might have something, but going to the GUM clinic was not a nice experience at all i left more paniced than when i went in. Im in a constant state of worry now, my partner says i should just stop and be happy because he doesnt think there is anyhting wrong as i dont have any specific symptoms. Although i have had three colds in close sucession resently. Please help i dont wanna spend my whole life like this i just want me and my man to be happy.