Thread: fear of being without my child when i die

fear of being without my child when i die

hello! id didnt know where to stick this one!
    sorry!
    does anyone ever thing morbid silly thoughts like how much they love there children and the thought of ourselves dying and never being with them again?as i know it eventually happens. i love him so much and think il always be there for him but then something hits you and makes you think deep thoughts!!! sorry if i waffled x

apriltones

Hi apriltones. dont ever think u have waffled on we are all here for each other no matter how many times we post. as for coming to the right forum general anxiety to me like you have chose is the right place to post this. Why do u think u will die, what symptoms do u get that are that bad?

Dont give up hope think positive if not for yourself at least for your child xx

its not now neccasarily, i mean like someday it will happen and i wont be with him. its weird! this strong bond i feel as a mother that can be took away by death. god im sounding really morbid! its heard to explain! i am emotional as due on but i feel sick at the thought of it x

apriltones

its just another thought, just keep thinking u have been this way for a while now and nothing has yet happen and nothing will ever happen, ur little boy/girl will grow up with you right by there side and think of tis like a peice of history for them and when your child grows up make sure it knows, that nothing no matter how seriuos is worth worrying about just take life as it comes because if i could thats hat i would of done and u im sure if we werent such worriers

u will come out of this a stronger person i promise
    x

april tones,

I can totally relate. I may be morbid too but I constantly have same thoughts. I have fear of death and it is only because of leaving my kids too. I have strong faith but don't ever want to leave them behind. I've never been suicidal but always have looming fear of something happening to me and what will happen to them. It is part of my anxiety problem. I am going to do what Katyf suggests though. I also try to just live in the moment and not in the "what if" moment and that helps me through the rough times. I guess I just tend to be morbid. Just thought you'd like to know your not alone.

Bel

Thread Information