I know I suffer from health anxiety as I always think of the worst case scenario. And I always Google things which I know is the worst thing to do, I've had bad boots of anxiety before and when suffering I've thought how can this be down to anxiety. However at the minute I am having a bad time and constantly worrying 24/7 about possible brain tumour...I always remember being a headache person, but lately I have had different headaches some around one eye, and now some at the back of my head. My neck is also very tight and aching and I feel dizzy like a rocking sensation, if I put my head up after having it down for a while everything is slow and dizzyish. I have had these symptoms

Headaches, one sided normally sometimes both, and back of neck/head

Increased floaters in eyes worse in right, only in bright light or outside
Mixing up words sometimes
Dizziness
Eye lid twitch
Spaced out feeling detached,
Struggle concentrating even reading sometimes and writing things down
Eyes are sensitive to light seeing lots of glare

This all started around January just after I was very anxious about a mole I had removed which turned out fine

So around 3 months now, I feel better when I go home on a night and relax with my family and normally feel ok when I wake up, however as soon as I go out or see another family member or especially when I go to work it all starts.
I fixate on things like if I mix a word up I automatically think it's linked, any little thing

Can all of these things be from anxiety?
I had eye test just before floaters etc started, i am going to see neurologist in may as I have pushed my doc tor and I keep trying to fast track as may seems to far off, and I am getting a septoplasty surgery on my nose

Any thought would be appreciated

Thanks