Oh my, and there was me thinking I was the only one, I too am currently experiencing extreme anxiety, in the last 2 years my brother died suddenly, my sister suffered a near fatal stroke and my other sister diagnosed with cancer. Now every little thing to do with my children and hubby (and me) I think it is terminal, I Google all the time and it is always the Big C that stands out never anything else, My son is old enough now to visit night clubs, when he goes out and that is not that often I am wreck, I do not sleep I have constant thoughts he is lying drunk in the gutter after being mugged, the next day I am completely washed out with lack of sleep, it is ruining my life and I know I am not being rational but events over the last few years have made me like this, my son has lump which the doctor says is nothing to worry about but he will go for a ultra sound to check it out, I am convinced he has something terrible and am constantly looking at him, is he pale, has he lost weight, if he is a bit quiet I am convinced he is feeling unwell and is worried about himself... I know it is ridiculous, I cannot talk to my husband as I feel so stupid.... I am not taking anything as I don't feel I am actually depressed, I just have this anxiety that is destroying my life...... just talking about it helps and knowing other people also feel like this is I'm sorry to say something of a comfort. I just don't want to feel like this any more I want my life back and to start feeling positive. I just don't know what to do to wipe my mind of these negative thoughts..... I hope you all get to feel better soon, just knowing we are all in the same boat I am hoping may be of some comfort to you as well..