Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: So I have Health Anxiety..... what now? am I going to die!?!?

Re: So I have Health Anxiety..... what now? am I going to die!?!?

if you are on anti depressants, it causes dry mouth.i had that for the 1st few months of being on anti depressants. back pain is because your muscles are constantly tense, and can also cause sever stomach pains. I thought my appendix burst, I even had blood drawn and went for scans but nothing. it ended up being anxiety, just because I am scared of dying of my appendix bursting. or even having a heart attack. im scared to be alone, even when I take a shower because im scared I have a heart attack and no one can help me.

So many reason are there on anxiety, such as hormonal, physical changes, stress depression etc..

Quick question for the ladies on here....does anyone's monthly cycle make their symptoms worse? I swear I feel worse, pain in left arm appears, then the chest pain then the panic and anxiety.....all during and just before it.

Yes, this could me writing what you have written - totally identify with the health anxiety illness.

Have had these fears since I was a child, however they lessened during happier times - interesting huh?

WOW!

So glad I found this site - like most of you I was googling my symptoms! I've had anxiety for the last four years but for the past 2 months I havent been feeling as bad as I would normally. I had all the symptoms of heart attacks, strokes you name it. I so thought I was going to die many times, I hated the doctors I was going there almost once a week just to get the same answers but I felt they just didnt care, I still think they dont give 2 shits!! Anyway I tried everything to exercising daily walks, therapy, hot baths, drinking herbal tea's, going to the chiroprators and I started feeling good but I dont know which one of these were helping me? Until today I was working at my desk just nomally then I felt pain in my left arm, then I started to feel a little anxious, then I started feeling pain in my upper back then I thought OMG! So I get my fone go for a walk down stairs to try calm down but instead I google my symptoms and what do I get heart attack!!! FLIPEN HECK that totally freaked out so I packed up my things and took a drive to my momz place only because I didnt want to go home cause no one would be there. I get to my momz I lay down and relax for abit to try and calm down but im still googling thats when I found this site - funny because I started to feel better after reading these comments, I just want to know why that pain just came out of no where - I have felt this before and told myself its anxiety it'll pass but today I was really scared probably because I havent felt bad for the last 2 months then all of a sudden boom!!!

Jackanory84 - Yes when i'v got my monthly I feel way worse! I also have servere heart burn but Im on meds for that which helps Lansoprazole, but i've noticed a day before my monthly and during I start to feel pain in my left breast really bad. I just totally feel bad during my monthly!

I'm really feeling you guys!

Hi all

I have just joined the site and am so relieved that I am not alone with these feelings. I worry about my health all the time and google everything (I know I MUST stop this)

I am always ill with something either real or unreal and it is wearing me down. I have just given up my job because I could not keep letting them down. I am feeling down and desperate and I am sure this is making all the symptoms worse.

How do I stop the spiral?

Thanks for your help

Health anxiety is very boring task.It reduce health capability.If any one pace it it causes hamper ones body .It is very disgusting.So every one should try to keep happy at any cost it keep everyone happy and relax.

Thank you for your long and detailed post (no, really-the details made it).i could have written this and I really needed to hear that I was on the right track. Thanks.

Thank you for your brilliant post. I am very new to health anxiety (started around 5 weeks ago, although looking back, I realise it's always been there but the rational side of my brain was able to win before) and it is really helpful to not feel alone.

I also get all the symptoms and fears that you have and it started with my health anxiety. I am on 40mg of citalopram and 30 mg of diazepam. Now though it seems to have switched to my children and I have got the fear that something is going to happen to them and it is crippling me to the extent im signed off work and im afraid to send them to school xx

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information