Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: So I have Health Anxiety..... what now? am I going to die!?!?

Re: So I have Health Anxiety..... what now? am I going to die!?!?

I know I suffer from health anxiety as I always think of the worst case scenario. And I always Google things which I know is the worst thing to do, I've had bad boots of anxiety before and when suffering I've thought how can this be down to anxiety. However at the minute I am having a bad time and constantly worrying 24/7 about possible brain tumour...I always remember being a headache person, but lately I have had different headaches some around one eye, and now some at the back of my head. My neck is also very tight and aching and I feel dizzy like a rocking sensation, if I put my head up after having it down for a while everything is slow and dizzyish. I have had these symptoms

Headaches, one sided normally sometimes both, and back of neck/head

Increased floaters in eyes worse in right, only in bright light or outside
    Mixing up words sometimes
    Dizziness
    Eye lid twitch
    Spaced out feeling detached,
    Struggle concentrating even reading sometimes and writing things down
    Eyes are sensitive to light seeing lots of glare

This all started around January just after I was very anxious about a mole I had removed which turned out fine

So around 3 months now, I feel better when I go home on a night and relax with my family and normally feel ok when I wake up, however as soon as I go out or see another family member or especially when I go to work it all starts.
    I fixate on things like if I mix a word up I automatically think it's linked, any little thing

Can all of these things be from anxiety?
    I had eye test just before floaters etc started, i am going to see neurologist in may as I have pushed my doc tor and I keep trying to fast track as may seems to far off, and I am getting a septoplasty surgery on my nose

Any thought would be appreciated

Thanks

What a relief to read this post. Like applying a soothing salve to an angry wound. It brought me so much relief. I share all her anxieties and can relate to all her fears. Well done to her for making a huge effort to recover from this nightmare condition. I wonder where she is in her life now, and whether she made it down the long road to recovery. I would love to see a post from her now and hear that she's survived and overcome her fears.
    A reminder to all of us that recovery is possible.

Hi , I have suffered now with this health Anxiety for 2 years now all happened just because one operation had complications .. now I just think every single ache in my body is something that's going to kill me .. today was one of them days where I was checking my pulse was good all day :(

I'm completely the same guys I had a scare about 4 years ago I thought I either had cervical cancer or ovarian I did not have neither of which but now at the moment because I've had a few symptoms that I've brushed off I've convinced myself now that I shouldn't have left them and thus will be told i have an in curable neurological disease, I'm hoping I wont but in my mind at the moment until I see a neurologist who can give me some answers I can't get those horrible thoughts of 'im sure its something bad' out if my head ��

I thought I was the only one doing this!!
    It does relieve my anxiety!

I had a bit of a relapse about my health worries, and now worrying about testicular and skin cancer

Cannot stop examing my skin and testicles, worried about my freckles and any changes, scared I have skin cancer

As part of my medical condition of NF which I have to have blood tests done, urine samples, which came back fine the blood test was done because the day I did my urine sample I was busy in and out the house

I have worried if I sweating too much at night, whether I am tired meaning bad, yawning sometimes, hodgkins, prostate. it is none stop. I worry about every twinge, pain etc. that is means cancer
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 01-07-16 at 13:39.

Thank you for sharing your story and all the nice advice; This story is like I was reading my story with HA; I started with Panic attacks a year and 3 month a good and this site had been a great help and support. I haven't been on lately because I doing much better since Nov15 no panic attack since then but lately I haven't sleep that much because stress with teenage son and a couple of day ago I had a paper cut and so far I was doing good on not Google but this morning I went to Dr. goggle (all bad things came up like sepsis etc) and my HA went all times high even having a small panic attack but right away I went to this site and just reading your post calming so much that I'm not freaking out no more

THANKS WORRY 2

I found this post so comforting. Thanks

I have still having bad HA going to see the GP next month because I am still worry I have TC even though from the scan results I got told in the letter it was just cysts. I know I should believe these results but worry about my cysts have grown and could miss a possible tumour

I am so scared of ever ache and pain, worry sick I got testicular cancer and make them feel worst/sore and my poor tubes

I have got worry about my nights sweats and saw some sense that some nights you sweat more than others and depending how much clothing you sleep in affects this .

I worried about my legs pains could be something to do with a cancer, maybe it because cross my leg

Also now on the prostate cancer worries at 32 whether i am getting pains for examinating my testicles too much, and worry about hips and abdominal pain, my wee flow has not changed and I dont have to get up to often in the night, or rush to the toilet.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 28-08-16 at 14:37.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread Information