Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End of my second week on 20mg CIT

Re: End of my second week on 20mg CIT

Well I have to say I am now on week 6 of My Cit and I feel a million times better. My girlfriend says Im back to my old self which is fantastoc. Im not perfect, but then again - I dont think I ever was. I am still drinking around 2 glasses of wine a night and find it is fine for me. I used to drink more so this is still within the weekly limit (just about). I now sleep better - first 4 weeks were hard but I feel better, much better than before. I use Zolpidem as I tried Zopliclone bu it gave me a clinical chemical taste in my mouth the next morning which I didnt like. Zolpidem is very popular in the USA (called Ambien in the USA) where Im currently living, and I find I can take it 2 or 3 nights in a row and then stop for a few days and still sleep. Helped me so much in the first few weeks of Cit. Hang in there and dont be afraid to ask your Dr for some (providing you can control it to only the nights you 100% need to fall asleep perfectly). I must say - CIT rocks... I dont feel out of it now, or anything, just feel like I can live my life again now...

Re: End of my second week on 20mg CIT

Im on day 22 and having practically no side effects :-) However, Iv noticed that a couple of hours after taking my tablet 20mg, my mood dips for up to an hour then picks up and stays up for the rest of the day. Is this a side effect or my body adjusting to the doseage, which was upped a week ago from 10mg. Any advice would be gratefully recieved. x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information