Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas , hmmmm.

Re: Christmas , hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by HarrogateChris View Post
    I'm meeting a couple of friends at lunchtime, so looks like I'm going to be trying again tomorrow too. Need to hurry up and get my shopping done so I can stay home!!

Chris
    Really, I hope you have fun meeting your friends and that. xx

Hmmm well yesterday, hmmmm. Had to get my prescription, no problem. Then I went trecking around town looking about for my last remaining xmas pressie. Well, hmmm it was awful, busy, busy. So many people, her there and everywhere. Wanting your space you are standing in, so its constantly move here and there.

I had some like dizzy dos :(. Not sure if its like a sort of panic thing, or what but hmmm I think its to do with lots of people. hmmmm. Didn't feel too clever. In the end it got too muchn and went home. I will just give money as the pressie.

I think and hope that is all my xmas pressies now, just need to erm wrap them up now. lol. I think no more trips to town me thinks cos its going to be chaos, lol

Well have got some more pressies to wrap. Feel very sad really and depressed and that, hmmm. Just feeling like crying. Hmmm. :(

Quote Originally Posted by SHYGIRLAJB View Post
    I think no more trips to town me thinks cos its going to be chaos, lol
    I know you're really not keen on crowds and lots of people so I'm just going to bang on again about how hugely impressed I am by your Christmas Shopping trip. I think you really achieved something. Don't be hard on yourself, it's a fantastic achievement to go out in the Christmas crowds like you did.

Sorry to hear you're feeling down today, me too as you know, be proud of yourself, you're a star for keeping an eye on me when you've been feeling low.

Chris

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf" - Jon Kabat-Zinn
    “You lose your grip and then you slip, Into the masterpiece.” - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by HarrogateChris View Post
    I know you're really not keen on crowds and lots of people so I'm just going to bang on again about how hugely impressed I am by your Christmas Shopping trip. I think you really achieved something. Don't be hard on yourself, it's a fantastic achievement to go out in the Christmas crowds like you did.

Sorry to hear you're feeling down today, me too as you know, be proud of yourself, you're a star for keeping an eye on me when you've been feeling low.

Chris

Awww thanks hun. Well I do try and care. lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information