Thread: Palpitations, cold weather toothache groin pain really anxious

Palpitations, cold weather toothache groin pain really anxious

Hi Im trying to do CBT here and I might be getting somewhere but Im still really anxious. I went out in the cold weather -6 here to the shops and I got all the way into town and I forgot my money so I had to walk back it is about half an hour and the roads were really slippy and a couple of times I slipt and I think I put all my weight on my groin to save myself and my groin is really sore when I walk I got several palpitations on the way home but I was really stressed out about falling. And when I was out I went to a friends house and had 3 cups of tea. But Ive had toothache all day and I have 2 holes in my teeth one on the top and one on the bottom because I am too scared to go and get them seen to. Now my teeth are sore and my groin is sore and I stupidly looked it up on google and groin pain can be a sign of a femoral embolism and jaw pain and palpitations can be a sign of a serious heart problem Im trying to logicalise everything but then I worry about what if I am wrong by being logical and miss something. Could it be a heart problem, femoral embolism or could it be anxiety, caffeinne and holes in my teeth? I know I might sound crazy but this HA is really getting me down.

Re: Palpitations, cold weather toothache groin pain really anxious

you have teeth pain because the nerves in your teeth are exposed because you have a hole and need a filling.
    the groin pain is probably a pulled muscle as it didn't start to hurt until you started walking and slipping.
    the palpitations were caused by the anxiety.

Thread Information