Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Starting 10mg Cipralex

Re: Starting 10mg Cipralex

Hi All:

I am on day 800 or so....still using 20 mg.

I do have some updates:

I am looking at decreasing the dosage (to perhaps elimanting) Cipralex in the Spring when the winter blah is over...

I have found a new passion i my life, wood working. Which is really great, it really helps me to destress and keeps me busy. I have plans of building a work shop in my back yard this spring. My wife wants my stockpile of tools out of the house....

I have had moments of anxiousness here and there but nothing that has ever gotten me concerned.

Just wanted to come on and share the success I am still having with the meds as when we feel better we tend to leave this forum and forget that our progress can be of benfit to those who are just starting out on the journey... It is a challenge in the first but gets better, atkes patience and hard work but yuou will get there. Hang in there!

HI there, I'm Karen and have been on Cipralex for 10 weeks now, it's really helped me so far though I'm not quite there yet but almost (: It's always great to read a success story especially when you are just starting out on a drug and feel like you are never going to get better. Really hope you continue to feel well and if you do decide to decrease and maybe even come off your meds it works out for you (:

Hi Karen,

Most people here are looking for support and I have always tried to be positive in my approach to posting here. I helps people to see that over two years on the med and I am doing well. It gives hope to help people out of the dark place they may be in.

I have noticed that a few people are using this as a diary/blog which is awesome. The more information we have the better we can relate to what we are experiencing and have reassurance that it is normal responses to anxiety and the medication.

It is great you are feeling better after 10 weeks.

The reason I am entertaining coming off the medication is to test whether I am able to deal with the anxiety on my own, more an ego thing than anything. But I have accpeted the fact that if coming off the meds is not right than I will simply go back on them and live life.

Take care and feel well soon.

Hi Anxious, thank you so much for this thread. I see that you are on 20 mg. How long after increasing did it take you to feel even leveled again? I feel like each day is a surprise, will I feel good or depressed? So it is odd. It is improving, more good days than not. I was upped to 20 mg right before Christmas, so almost a month now.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread Information