Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast

Thread: Starting 10mg Cipralex

Re: Starting 10mg Cipralex

Good to hear from you AIC. Glad to know you're doing so well. Happy New Year!

Hi All!

Well being doing really good of late, have the occasional blip but nothing serious.

Over a year now and hanging in there....

I hope you all are doing well. Take care and talk soon.

Excellent news! very good to hear x

Hi SMB,

I am glad you are making it through the last blip. Remember the holidays can be great or can be stressful....so I wouldn't read more into the blip than that. Of course coupled with the news regarding your hubby that doesn't help either. Remember as bad as these events seem they are part of life. Not trying to belittle your fears and concerns because they are genuine, but the key is being able to accept them. Not easy to do I know, but getting through it will make you stronger for it.

I sincerely wish you and your husband all the best, modern medicine is a marvel so I am sure things will be fine. Just another hurdle to get through....

Hang in there, you are a strong person. You will get through it.

Take care SMB, talk soon.

Well figured I should post something, been a long time since I have been on here.

Things are going pretty good, I find myself to normal for most of the time. I do have an occasional blip but I think I always did, even back in the days when I thought I was "normal" ....

There are things in my life that are going to stress me out, my work at times, sometimes my children and wife, finances....etc.

These are the things I have to accept, difficult at the time of stress, but manageable.

I haven't considered coming off the meds yet, not wanting to until I have a good track record with dealing with the stresses. Although it isn't a major focus, just taking it as it comes....the good and the bad (although it is mostly good)

I do hope you all are getting through this ailment, as it is not fun. So take care and talk soon.

Glad you are well AIC.

Everything with the hubby is fine (thank god). He has an enlarged blood vessel which they are keeping an eye on but no treatment needed as yet.

I am doing well. Had a major blip at xmas time, as I posted but all has calmed down again.

I am hoping there will be no rush for me to come off the meds, no point in undoing what has taken a year to build up, hoping my docs are of the same opinion. Got a review next month so keeping my fingers crossed.

Speak soon x

Well today is a busy day, and I am suffering from little sleep. Having a down moment right now, but know it is only temporary.

Otherwise things have been great, been doing really well.

Hope you all are doing well too! take care.

Dear A.I.C

I have been on 20mg cipralex for 12 weeks with no good results. My p.doc wont see me until March and I'm climbing the walls with anxiety.The doc seems to think that talking therapy is the answer but what I'm supposed to do while waiting I dont know
    Any words of wisdom

Joy

Oh bless you Joy... I would have thought you should have seen some kind of positive result by now, even if only small. I would ring your docs and see if there is any way he can see you any earlier. You are on the maximum dose so maybe Cipralex just isn't for you.

Therapy is good but nothing is a miracle cure, mores the pity!

Give doc a ring tomorrow and see if you can see him before the end of the week

Best wishes x

I see a shrink for the meds and hes the one who wont see me til March and I start therapy next week. My Gp who is lovely had a long chat with the mental health team last week and that is what they say I have to wait til March. They seem to think I should go out and get a volunteer job so I wont think about the anxiety. Easier said then done when I'm feeling so anxious.The shrink said he didnt think the meds are working but to keep taking them til I see him. Whats the point of that?

thanks for replying

joy

Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast

Thread Information