Thread: good days/bad days cycle

good days/bad days cycle

I have been having some really bad days recently and some really great days when i have never been better. I know its normal for people to feel good and not so good the next day to do with circadian rhythms. But i mean i volunteer in a charity shop and i was asked to come in. I made it but i really shouldnt have gone. The whole day was terrible and it was nothing related to what happened there. I just felt rotten inside. All i wanted to do was go home and even there was bad, again not because anything upset me. The next day was the same and the next. Then i will have some quite amazing days when i want to be and enjoy being around people. I was wondering whether i am making too much of this.

Re: good days/bad days cycle

i do have gilberts syndrome too. Where a normal person would have 17 (units) of bilirubin from red blood cells, someone with gilberts has much higher like 70 units. It causes jaundice and yellowing of the eyes and as i have read tiredness. But my doctor doesnt think it does cause tiredness. Also i have noticed strangely that my medication paroxetine has helped the eye colouring problem quite a bit, most days they are pure white. Before i was on it my eyes were always yellow and i was always tired but due to mental health problems. These bad days have coincided with this discolouration but i havent felt tired.

Thread Information