Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im scared

Hiya Jade,

I think it is so lovely that you tell your mom everything.

So many teenagers keep things to themselves, your mom must be so proud of you!

Can you not sit down with your mom and explain just how bad things are for you at school?

As Chris says, you need to have a chat also with the school and this would be best done with your mom there with you, for support as much as anything.

Fourteen is an awkward age anyway but you still need your mom's help on this as you are really too young to deal with it alone.

Anyway, give it a go and let us know how you get on

Kate x

I wish I could say something helpful and reasuring to make you feel better.

On the plus side, many people who fear school go on to make a full recovery once they leave, and are never bothered by it again, once they go in to full time work.

Look on the bright side, you've done 10 years of school and you only have a few more to go and then it will all be over. So the worst part of the journey to the end is well behind you, and you are so very close to the finish line.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx

[] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Ill try and have a word with my tutor

I try and talk to my mum but she shouts at me ''JADE, youll be fine, you need to stop worrying''

Scooter Girl

Jade

It is obvious to us that you are very grown up and have got your head screwed on and are not being childish or immature.

You will develop into a lovely young woman.

Keep your spirits up ok and hopefully things will start to get better soon for you.

I am please you tell your mum everything - that is great news. No going behind her back or anything. If only she could see that maybe you do need a bit of help at school.

Nicola

grow up nic, aw thanx, every1 else at skool act like 10 years younger then they r, lol

Scooter Girl

Im at skool now (break by the way, lol) and im really scared, i can feel my heart pounding when i odnt put my hand on my chest.

Scooter Girl

skool was horrible, i had a panic attack coz this girl just wouldnt stop moaning at me, why me though?

Scooter Girl

i dont want to go to skool tomorrow, im really shakin at the mo, im even finding it hard to type this.

i have to see the history department about history GCSE, so i have to go to skool tomorrow.

im also scared coz i emailed this girl to stop moanin at me and i donno what shes gonna say, will she shout at me, will she slap me, what will she do, or did she read the email, i donno!!!

i keep tryin to think positive like ''carm down jade, it may not turn out so bad, in fact, it may be a brilliant day!!!'' but then negitive stuff get in the way like ''shes read the email, its bad, its bad''

i donno what to do, i know i aint gonna sleep well tonight!!!

Scooter Girl

Hiya Jade

I know you are scared hun, but you have to realise that some people are just cruel. This girl at school is just a bully and the best way to deal with them is to either report them, face up to them or the way I would do it is ignore them and pretend you dont care so they lose interest.
    What is she moaning at you for anyway?
    Hope you get on ok tomorrow matey, remember the excellent post you told us about with the 10 things to help when you panic and remember them and practice.
    The more you succeed and feel better, the happier you will feel and proud of yourself and the moaning wont matter so much.... does that make sense?...im rambling, its late...lol

love Sarah
    xx

thanx sarah.

there are loads of reasons why see moans at me like

1) I say that she is copying my work (all the time when she is near me) and she moans ''no i dont, you copy me'' which i dont, i do all the work, lol

2) I would walk to skool unhappy and scared and she would ask me ''r u ok'' but i dont want her to know what im havin, will have a panic attack and say ''nothing, theres nowt to worry about'' then she moans '' you never tell me anything!'' she dont tell me anything so why should i.

i cant keep writing everything that she moans about, others wise youll get bored, lol

Scooter Girl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information