Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mum doesnt understand my HA

Mum doesnt understand my HA

Hi, I have only suffered from HA since may of this year. It all started when i get hit on the head with a stone and was convinced i had severe brain damage or a bleed from it. Ever since then i have had weird sharp pains in my temples which last 5 seconds then go :\/ these have stopped now and i get a different kind of feeling on top of my head which doesnt hurt but feels funny. At the moment i have a frontal headache and feel faint.
    I have been to my GP 20 times in 6 weeks and she has now reffered me to speak to a counessler which is what i wanted in the 1st place as talking really helps me. The thing is when the referell letter came through my mum opened it even though it was addressed to me. she laughed and said "why dont u just stop thinkinh your going to die" i tried explaning how its hard to stop thinking these things but she never listens, she just shouts and says "is this how its all going to be" "your to young to have a stroke" she brings me to tears because she says it in such a nasty voice.

Also i have a had a faint feeling for days. I feel all dizzy and lightheaded all the time even when im not worrying about it. I also have tummy pains on my left and right side when i press against my abdomen. Really worrying me.. could it be tense muscles? i have sore back, shoulder, chest muscles, weak arms and legs and headaches all the time. I find my self in tears all the time about this and want to be normal again.

Also to top it all off i swalloed a bit of washing up liquid this morning? is this harmful.

Sorry for the long post lol. but i feel its the only the place i can get my feelings accross.

Re: Mum doesnt understand my HA

i need help with the washing up liquid thing lol?
    my mum had left a little bit of the pure liquid ( not the bubbles) and i accidently put my toast and fingers in it then put it in my mouth and i could taste it really strongly.
    Have not thrown up yet but am burping a lot (which is normal for me anyway) and i can still taste it haha.

also i have been coughing more again and my throat feels a little soar.

Hi hun.to start of no the liquid cant hurt u chick.will juzt taste nasty in ur mouth for a while.l
    im.sorry ur mum isnt supporting u.ive had anxiety for 4yrs now and mine started with a panic attack that convinced me there was something wrong with myheart and ive had every illness going since then.my boyfriend struggled for two yrs to understand what was wrong with me but now he gets it.u will get alot of people who dont underztand.bcause we dont look pbysically ill people dont believe us!u will alzo get people saying "get a grip"grrrr i hate that!!im glad ur getting counsilling.mine starts in tbe new yr.maybe u will b offered anxiety management then mayb ur mum could attend with u and she will b able to understand it abit more.big hugs kirsty xxx

Thank you for replying.
    Also ive urinated 3 times in the last hour and half but all ive had to drink is one coffee and a pint of water today. Also the last time i went it was nearly a white colour liquid. My tummy also hurts and i feel dizzy, i hate this. my dad wants my help now anyway, i told him i felt ill and all he says is "well you dont look ill" :@

Wen me and my bro were younger my mum uzed to put washin up liquid in our mouths everytime we swore and we used to swollow it bcsuse we thought it was funny lol and we were both ok.the reason u r weeing alot and u feel dizzy eith a bad tummy is all the normal anxiety symptoms im afraid.wen my anxiety is really high i can wee nearly every ten minutez hun.xxxx

It is a good article u should give it a read.also ibe just read on here the explaining every symptom of panic and anxiety and explains wby everything happens.give that a read to its helped me loads.xxx

Thanks Dahlia. I told my mum about the article and all she said was "well i dont beleive anything i hear on the internet" *rolls eyes*.
    My mum has never been the understanding type anyway so i dont know why i let it bother me.
    Im dreading Swine Flu at the moment because i think my cold symptoms are coming back.
    Also is it normal when you burp to vomit a bit in your mouth. Because it just happened about 10 mins ago and that makes me worry about the washing up liquid even more.

My GP as of yet has not let me have a CT or MRI to reassure me because he keeps insisting its not necessary :\ i had my eyes tested 2 months ago and my optician also saw no reason for one but im still scared.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstyt View Post
    It is a good article u should give it a read.also ibe just read on here the explaining every symptom of panic and anxiety and explains wby everything happens.give that a read to its helped me loads.xxx
    Im going to give that a read. Im also terrified for my mum at the moment as she has flu and the thought of anything happening to her (how ever much she annoys me) makes me want to cry. Im terrified she'll get Pnemonia or something from having flu. She smokes 6/7 a day but shes a normal healthy weight so im hoping she fights it off.

Do u know an eye test can tell hundreds of things that r wrong with u..so u really dont need to worru?and im always burpin and bein sick in my mouth.but mines acid reflux xxc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information