Thread: so fed up of HA just cant seem to except these symptoms are all anxiety related!!!

so fed up of HA just cant seem to except these symptoms are all anxiety related!!!

so here goes, i have been suffing from anxiety since the birth of my first child in nov 2009!!, was in hospital when my daughter was 2 weeks old after being refered by my GP for possible pulminary embalism, had a lung scan and was on walforin for 4 days anyway it turned out it wasnt a clot on my lung!, following this i suffered chest pains and debilitating symptoms all day everyday for months following and was finally told i had Anxiety in may 2010 and have been on 20mg of citalapram since!!!, most of my symptoms have subsided loads including lightheadedness, headaches,weakness in the legs E.T.C, but recently my mum had a burglary and whilst clearing up found a letter addressed to me, so automatically thought that my place would be next and since then i have suffered insomnia and chest pains that move all over the place along with various pains in my abdoman (all the time)!!!, but i just cant seem to accept that these symptoms are merely anxiety!!!!!!
    i have also resorted to sleeping on the sofa for the past 5 weeks since the burglary not that i sleep much!!!!!

Can anyone relate to this in anyway?????

Re: so fed up of HA just cant seem to except these symptoms are all anxiety related!!

I can relate to your fears. I am very sorry you are so wound up and you are justified to feel anxious after the robbery. It sounds like you know these are anxiety and I think they are too. I don't have an answer for you but I do want you to know I care and I hope you feel better soon.

Thread Information