Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cats

Cats

Sadly Arnie, on the left, died in November. One of the greats. he was 17 ; I held him on his first and last days.

This pic was from a few years ago and Pedro, on the right, is twice that size now.

He's great, but just a cat if you now what I mean.

Maybe looking for a chum for him soon.

Re: Cats

Aww Arnie looks like my old cat Sparky! He died in 2006 when he was 17 too ;(

I love Pedros little pink nose, so cute, thanks for the pic, made me smile xx

So cute - don't you just adore these funnly little animals.

I adore our norty cat - never owned one before, but so glad we took on a cat
    that needed a new home.

I love snuggling up with a book and a purring cat - no better way to relax!!x

Quote Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
    Aww Arnie looks like my old cat Sparky! He died in 2006 when he was 17 too ;(

I love Pedros little pink nose, so cute, thanks for the pic, made me smile xx
    Pedro has grownup to look like a sad clown dressed as a penguin. He's got a long, soulful face that belies his real nature. Sadly for me, he's a real Mummies Boy - I hrdly get to see him until Jo comes home.

LOL!!! Omg, your description of Pedro just made my day lmao. xx

Have any of you 'cat' people read 'Cleo'? I've just finished it last night and thought it was brilliant. It's the story of a family who lost a son and gained a cat. Very moving. Cleo lived to 23.5!

One of my gorgeous baby cats - Tiggy -9 months old, died suddenly (vet didn't know why) just over a month ago. He was nearly dead when we found him, and then I nursed him back to health, he was so full of life and character, and then he died Anyway I have his ashes in a little wooden casket with a plaque on it, back from the pet crematorium, and Tiggy now resides on the mantelpiece with a glowing and flickering candle next to him -battery operated one, with all my cat ornaments around him to keep him company. I feel like he is back home with me now.Sometimes I see him - I know this sounds mad, but does anyone else sometime catch glimpses of their pet who has died? Maybe it is just grief??? Love and miss you Tiggywinkle xxxx
    Last edited by PoppyC; 15-02-11 at 13:02.

Aww Poppy, he was gorgeous!

I still think I see my old cat Bubsie a lot, she was 100% my cat, she hated everyone else but me! I still have dreams about her too and she died nearly 4 years ago now. It doesn't sound mad, they're our pets and we love them no matter what and it's heart breaking when they die. xx

The one photograhs is such a very best and superb to share with us. I really like it very much. At first look I thought that, here three cats are includes. It looks such a very nice and superb.

I have 2 beautiful cats-love them so much!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information