Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: day two of cipralex 5mg

day two of cipralex 5mg

Hi im on dy two of cipralex had a no bad day yesterday got up this morning and feel a little bit agitated have done a little house work which seemed to have calmed me down a bit noy witing this journal so i can keep track of my experiences thanks to anxious in canada ? what a good idea ? i slept preety good last night got up at 7.15 for the loo then went back to sleep ?till 9.30? my appitite is not there in the mornings but i seem to eat better in the evenings?and i seem to imporove during the day aswell ? i hope this continues i take mine at 8pm at night as i am backshift now going to have a bath if my mind is occupied i dont seem to think about it ? so by the time i come home i am rady for sleeping ? xxtake care speak soon ?

Re: day two of cipralex 5mg

Panic

I am glad you are journaling your progress. I too am still suffering from morning anxiety and lack of appetite. I take the meds in the morning which can be difficult if I don't eat something first.

Keeping preoccupied is good, relaxing is good too ( taking a bath...)

Hang in there and I look forward to reading your progress.

HI day two ? well my days has not been very good as i have hd asore hed all day ? too paracetamol shifted it alittle bit not much felt like a zombie part of the day ? then had to go foe a refresher course on metal training as part of my job i could have been doing without it tho and my head was all a fuzz but i got thru it took my tabs at 8 now sore head is back i know it is just anxiety because it is tight and my eyes are heavy ? just had y tea going to have a glass off water then 2 painkillers then go to bed it is 11pm over here? are you alowed to have a glass of wine while taking them i dont remember ?? i hope it goes well tomorow as i am for for 2days ? xx
    Last edited by Pcdaft; 06-01-11 at 23:12. Reason: forgot

Wine may not be best it this point... When trying to get used to the meds.

Get some rest and the head ache will be gone soon

You will get there too very soon

day three this morning i feel pretty unwell im shaking head is burning im iritible crabbit got sore ears and im thinking back to the bang on my head 6 weeks ago i have not got appt for doc till next week but i wish i could go today been up had peice toast made bed but im back in it had good sleep last night ? my neck feels so swollen too i just feel misserable ? x

Hey Panic,

Sorry to hear you are having a rough day...is it possible to go out for a walk or do some exercise? I kow it probably sounds difficult to think about doing right now but it may help you.

I had a headache this morning too and took some Ibuprofen which help taking it away...

Hang in there, feeling better is on the horizon.

thanks for your reply? sorry for moaning i think i will try and take dog for a walk later ? got appt for doc today but just a locum i dont like going to locums as they dont know you well ? just going to take two paracetamol hopefully that will take it away not so much off a sore head just a burning sensation in the crown of my head and sore ears but dont rally have sore ears if you know what i mean ? how you feeling today ? i hope you are well ? xx

Hi Panic,

Don't be sorry, moaning, bitching and whining is a healthy outlet. Let it out, if you pent it up then anxiety uses it as fuel...which is why it is important to have a empathetic person to talk with at least once a week for thirty minutes...

Do try to walk the dog, I think it will help you out.

Sometimes a professional opinion can be reassuring too, so I hope your appointment with the locums is a good one.

Hang in there, you will get there soon.

Don't know whether to go or not ? I feel so stupid going there for nothing ?x

It is how you are feeling though... don't feel stupid for seeking help, it is better to ask for help than internalize it. Interalization will feed the anxiety...you have starve that *******!! LOL!

If you don't feel like going then don't, try doing some relaxation (reading, bubble bath, watch a favorite movie....) give yourself a break, you are in a temporary hard spot right now and will be in a better place soon...

It is ok to not feel great at the moment, just remember it will only be temporary...

Hope this helps...

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information