Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: day two of cipralex 5mg

Re: day two of cipralex 5mg

hi everyone hope everyone is good ? ive
    had a few good months but my son is getting married next week and i am getting stressed to the max and to top it all i have a urine infectionbut i have put it down to stress tho? got antibiotics from doc ysterdayso hope the work i may have to go back on the prop again ? sorry for comming on here and moaning ? hope yous are all well take care speak soon

Hi Panic,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a rough patch. Look back at your posts though, and see how you had experienced them before and they ended up going away.

Try to do the things you did that helped you before. walks, talks, cleaning etc...

Weddings are a stressful period, but you arent getting married...LOL Your son is, and he has all the stress. You may have some things to do with the wedding but mostly it is for you to enjoy. Try to enjoy it, keep positive thoughts, things always work out even if they dont go to plan....if you are nervous about being around people remember where everyone's focus is going to be...the bride and groom!

Urine infections are curable, so it will be gone in a day or two...

Hang in there, you will get through this just fine.

Try some deep breathing exercises, getting out for walks, talking to people (whining moaning complaining....) cleaning the house, anything that makes you relax and calm...

Take care

Hi Panic

Don't worry about coming on here and moaning, well actually its not moaning, its expressing how you feel. That is why the forum is here, for help/support and advice when needed. If you haven't been on for a long time, I take that as a good sign that things are going well for you!

Try not to let your sons wedding stress you out too much. But just remember that EVERYONE suffers with pre wedding nerves, whether your the bride, groom, best man, bridesmaid or parents. Its perfectly natural. Your feelings are more intensified because your an anxiety sufferer, therefore associate normal anxiousness in a much in depth way. Sorry english was never my best subject so not great at explanations!

Follow what AIC hgs said above and remember, you WILL be fine.

Have a fantastic day and congrats to your son.
    x

These posts have been extremely helpful and while I am at Day 50 and not great I still take hope from reading your experiences. Just helps alot to know that these anxiety symptoms are not a sign that I,m completely "nutty".

First day 5mg Cipralex took at 10 Am and feeling drowsy ... Is it common . Can I take them befire bed time ... help

Yes I take mine at night but do still feel drowsy sometimes during the day. (:

Hiya anxious glad you are keeping well you are keeping good sorry for sending you a msg so many time but it doesn't say you have received then ? Xx take care speak soon x
    Last edited by Pcdaft; 17-10-14 at 17:07. Reason: mistake

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread Information