Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: day two of cipralex 5mg

Re: day two of cipralex 5mg

whats interliazation not heard that word before ? thanks for reply?

What I mean is not to hold your feelings in. Keeping your feeling internal.

Liike crying and laughing is expressing sadness and joy...fear is a feeling and anxiety is not a feeling....

hope I explained it well...

Hint feeling well at all head banging can't sleep I was going to take. A diazepam but don't know if I can mix them x just to calm me down?

You can mix them. I used two years ago together. If you need the sleep use it as prescribed.

I did find they made me spaced out when I woke up

day four had a very rough day yesterday cried nearly all day slept around 130 till 9am this morning got up did some house work had some serious anxiety this morning but which has calmed down now i hope still got sore head taking paracetamol ? doc said i have avirus aswell and that wont be helping ? sitting here writing this and i can feel it comming on again it seems to come and go ? been out and cleared the path from snow ? not done breathing exercises yet going to them after i finnish this ? then going to tidy out spare cuboard ?keep my mind occupied then go for a run in car ?take care speak soon?xx

Panic let us know how the breathing exercises work for you.

Keeping busy is a good thing too. I hope your day gets better and hang in there.

We are getting some snow now. Pretty outside ... Guess no walk though ...

hi day four i think or is it day five i have taken 5 tabs but take them at night so it could be day 5 ? not had avery good day today either ? couldnt do exercises got frustrated ? then lay and cried for about half hour ? got up went to asda but never made checkout? had to go back to car my partner had to do th rest came home went to bed ? got up again after crying again went for a walk to see my grandaughter came back dosed off watched some footie on tv then had some tea feeling has faed off again took my tab to do it all again tomorow whAT A VICOUS CIRCLE NOT FEELING VERY POSITIVE TODAY SORRY?XX

?

Hey Panic

Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Get some rest and don't beat yourself up some days will really suck but they will be only a few as most days will be good.

You will get through this and it was great that you got out to see your grand daughter that was a positive for today!!

Hang on there

hi anxious thanks for reply just going to go to bed now had a no bad night feeling tired now so hope i will get a good sleep before work tomorow ? take care xxx

day six well got up this morning feeling ok done some housework not much anxiety this morning had a bath and somthing to eat still feeling qiute nauseus in morning and very dry ? head not too bad ? going to work today at one ? so we will see how the day pans out for me im keeping positive ? have a good day i hope you;s are all well take care ? xx

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information