Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: day two of cipralex 5mg

Re: day two of cipralex 5mg

Panic glad to hear you are having a better day today.

Have you tried the breathing exercises? No pressure just curious if they may help you too...

Day six had a no bad day apart from
    Getting really anxious at work tonight round about time when I take my meds I had to sit in canteen for a while ? Took my mess and I was ok more or less ? I think I will have to shift from taking them at night to morning the I would be ok at work? Then the problem there is will I sleep ? I used to work dayshift last time and took them at night so it was ok during the day and become night time I was ready to take them as I had to get up at 4.45 early I know I was really scared tonight ? Hopebyous all had a good day take care xx

Hey Panic

It is rough going back to work, which can add to the anxiety levels...I know I am feeling that today...

It will get better, it is just hard to see that right now. The only concern I would have about changing time of day for the meds is effecting your sleep. Sleep is critical to this whole feeling better thing...try it and see if it work though...

Hang in there and have a good day.

Hey Panic

Hope you are doing well. Take care

i anxious noy doing that great had agood day yesterday till seven then all went haywire again got up this morning went tp docs and she put me on propanol ?to combat the side effects had a bad morning today aswell ? i tot that being only taking 5mg side effects wouldnt be that bad ? i cant remember them being that bad last time crried all morning went to work and was not bad but not great? ? i have to go back next week ? hope i feel a bit better by then tis is day nine ?glad you are feeling better ? i wish you all the best ? take care ? xx

Hang in there the sides are only temporary and you will be over them soon

Try the breathing exercises they can help.

Hope you have a better tomorrow

Day ten got up this morning anxious took a propannolol didnt feel good for a couple hours went to work felt anxious but died down later had ano bad day concentrated a bit better today too my tab at 8 now i feel all anxoius again dont want to take anoter propanololol as i have heard they keep you awake ? i was wakened at 530 this the fell aleep for an hour agai and thats been me ? mabe im tired ?going to bed see how i am in morning ? take care ?xx

Hey Panic,

It is only a a short period you have been on this med...I am sure things will turn around soon for you. You are on 5mg is there a plan to increase to 10 mg at some point? Not an expert by any means but I thought 10mg is usually the minimum dosage....

Have you tried the deep breathing exercises at all? They could help you during moments of high anxiety.

I really hope you have a better day today, you will get through this I am certain of it. Remember your beautiful grand daughter, she can give you inspiration....

hi anxious no there is no plan to up my dose as i was only on 5mg years ago aswell? yes i have tried them but i get all frustrated doing them ? im glad you have felt better today ? and yes i went to see her today aswell ? im feeling better today aswell? went to asda and guess what i made the checkout and packed the bags today what a positive for me today ? take care ? speak soon xx

That is great news that you are feeling better today, hang in there!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information