Thread: upset by bf

upset by bf

full of flu the last few days which has made me jumpy,my boyfriend of 6 years doesnt really help me out with our two kids and when he does he moans about everything.i spent all day yesterday in tears and not once did he say "r u ok "i,he doesnt help much at all really suppose im getting to the point i dont think its working but im to scared to ask him to leave incase i have a panic attack and he shouts at me ,i love him dearly and this will be harder for me then him but i talk to him again as i have tryed so many times,any one else been in a similar situation?

Re: upset by bf

Hiya hun. Sorry your feel rubbish with the flu, men really don't help do they? Sometimes I wonder why they even exist lol. Anyway I just wanted to say I've been in a similar situation and sometimes I think its the anxiety nnot that its your fault but having anxiety and feeling low can make everything seem a whole lot worse. I don't know much about ur situation but this time last year my anxiety was really bad everything my bf did really did my head in I felt like he was gettin at me for havin anxiety I felt he didn't pull his weight with our little girl in the end I decided enough was enough and I asked him to leave it was ok for a while but once my mood lifted and I felt a little better anxiety wise I realised I'd made a mistake. I gues my point is make sure its what you really want before you make any decisions. Obviously only you can make the decision and you will do what right for you and your children. Just remember your ill at the moment so therefor rundown and it can just make you feel crap. Maybe try speak to him just once more try get him to understand where your coming from. Sorry for the rant I hope you can sort things x

Re: upset by bf

What would you say is the reason for him acting the way he is? Is there any chance he is stressed himself and worried about you and is acting out?

Don't make yourself believe this if it isn't true. It's important to be able to see why people are acting the way they are but it's equally, or more, important to look after yourself.

Thread Information