Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mass animal death/end of the world thing

mass animal death/end of the world thing

Anyone else come across this on the news? Basically all over the world random birds/fish have died in mass quantities - and according to a quick google search; this is due to the LHC thing and the 2012 thing - or even religious stuff. Having had a Catholic upbringing the religious stuff absolutely terrifies me (to the point I get quite obsessive over it) so the thought of the world ending - and with all this weird stuff happening - has left me scared witless and totally unable to sleep or think about anything else. I realise I'm probably hopefully God willing being irrational but please if someone can make me see sense? Thankfully its Friday which means Im not required to be up early tommorow but how am I ever going to calm down enough to nod off? :(
    - What you fear in your head is not always true -
    I may take some time to reply to PMs/Messages but I will do it eventually, promise

Re: mass animal death/end of the world thing

The end of the world has been predicted since the beginning of mankind. As for anyone predicting it.. read about cults that have gone to caves or committed suicide thinking they were going home in ufo's or the savior was going to pick them up or just was shammed into living in groups in a commune and then killing themselves.. Yes the world surely will end one day.. no one knows what day.. it can't be predicted but its been here a long long time without ending ..over 4 billion years.. yes species has come and gone and mans time is limited on this earth but as far as worrying about animal die offs etc.. natural events that would happen whether it was our year 2011 or 3000 it doesn't matter.. the earth and events will or will not happen whether man is here or not. so really just a waste of your time fretting over it. .just as worrying about dying is just about as irrational..its going to happen.. one day.. we all hope its not soon,but what can you do? Hope you feel better soon.. take care. Michael

I saw this and felt my old friend panic rearing his ugly head! It does all seem very odd but I'm trying not to get swept up in the conspiricy theories as I often get myself very worked up about it.

I have also worried about LHC, the day it was switched on I was in a total panic all day and couldn't eat or sleep. Swine flu worries took over my life last year and I hardly lived as I was so worried about dying. 2012 is my current worry....I know that rationally it's not likely that the mayans could predict the end but all the hype has fed my fears and it really doesn't take much. I kind of worry with these things that even if they're not true that someone may do something to try and scare people into believing that it is the end.

Also, it concerns me massively that there seems to be extreme things happening all over the place.....two earthquakes in England, biblical flooding in Aus, coldest Dec on record, worst widespread snow in Nov, freak weather in USA...........Logically I tell myself that the power of technology just means we are aware of it all at the touch of a button so it all seems to be linked because we hear about it instantly where in pre-tech days you wouldn't really know what was happening in the rest of the world but my panic makes me dwell on it all far too much.

Anyway, I didn't mean to feed your anxiety but was hoping that my nueroticness (!) might reassure you that you are not alone in these fears.

I am going to TRY to think positively and spend my time living as I waste my precious living time worrying about death which seems crazy.

Hopefully these stories will pass and mean nothing significant.
    T x x

i was exactly like you. i was terrified of the animal deaths and i thought the world was ending. but the reason why i think all the birds and fishes are probably dying is because maybe there is some kind of disease that is killing them.this kinda stuff happens all the time. i think people are just making a big fuss about it because its 2011 and next year is 2012 but im pretty sure thats not why they are dying. and yeah this is probably just like the 1999 thing. i dont really know much about that i was too little to remember but im sure any little thing that happened people thought it was because the world was ending..i hope that helped a little

GLOBAL WARMING.......

Don't worry. The word " mass " is misleading given the number of deaths. It's an entire different story, I would think it's because of chemtrail, I'm betting the media is using this as a pretext for a coming propaganda.

Nothing more than weather changes etc - no worries!

It is NOT weather change. Climate change wouldn't cause the birds to die mid flight. they would be dropping slowly, not all at once.

If the world is going 2 end, I want 2 enjoy my time here before it does!!!!! Which makes me even more determined 2 get rid of this damned anxiety!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Emma View Post
    If the world is going 2 end, I want 2 enjoy my time here before it does!!!!! Which makes me even more determined 2 get rid of this damned anxiety!!!!
    well said
    Never look outside yourself or around you to define what is "normal", you are not required to fit in with the masses, you are only required to fit in with yourself and know that it is a perfect match. There is a lot of sleepwalking going on, choose to stay awake.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information