Thread: really freaking out

really freaking out

ok ive been having symptoms 8 months the main one being lightheaded and feel like im moving but im not..heavy headed things look funny like in slow moton hard to explain eye floaters lines etc
    i have tmj my ears feel like something opening and closing really freaky
    i have a leaning feeling feel off balance when walking,,,,heres my what ifs
    *allergies cause im stuffy dr said no cause no fluid in ears
    *inner ear problem - butt i can walk straight
    *eye ive always had bad vision and need ed glassses but eye dr said eyes dont cause lightheaded moving feeling.
    *brain tumor
    i also have swaying feeling

anyone have any advice plz i dont know how u can wake up with symptoms all day and months at a time
    if i had inner ear problem would i know,could i walk a straight line and stand on one leg..........
    Last edited by linda a; 16-03-11 at 04:02.

Re: really freaking out

does anyone have this is this really anxiety iam still having these sumptoms 8 months now , iam worried

"lightheaded and feel like im moving but im not..heavy headed things look funny like in slow motion"

I've felt like this more or less every day for the past year and a half. I've accepted it's anxiety. I worry about my heart and my main anxiety is there. Since I started worrying and having panic attacks i've felt like this. It's definitely anxiety.

This sort of thing can definitely be caused by anxiety, as I've had it myself many times. If I remember rightly, one period of it went on for months and only went away when I sorted out the sleeping problems that I was having.

It might be worth asking your doctor to check out your balance though. There are a number of non-serious things that can cause swaying feelings, and this can be due to minute imbalances in your ears. My ex-husband is an audiologist so I've heard about loads of this stuff - and nearly all of the causes of it are not life-threatening, so try not to panic about it and have a chat with your doctor.

I had it for about 2 years till I learned to breathe correctly and relax and then it just went away eventually.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel View Post
    one period of it went on for months and only went away when I sorted out the sleeping problems that I was having.
    My story exactly

thank u guys alot it helps to know iam not alone i have been to ent dr who said my ears r good i have had 3 neuro test and echo and ekg and bloodwork and allergy testing all good except i do have allergies but ent said he believed more anxiety so thats what u all say to so i guess its anxiety i have notice my neck is tense and shoulders,,, thank u so this is anxiety

Thread Information