Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Binge eating

Heya,

I know what you are saying when you are saying it isn't a physical hunger, but I tend to find if I am full or feel full the need to binge to feel better lessens. Might be worth finding something that works for you there, as it's take me ages to settle on Porridge type products (and it doesn't always work), but having done the binge thing for years I would keep finding ways around it.

Keep busy this evening albeit by posting on here, and hopefully the urge will subside some.

I know it's hard, just don't let yourself do it- especially if you think it may be a punishment technique.

Han x

"I just wanna live my life sedated, cos I love driving myself away"

This is how you feel today but not necessarily how you will feel tomorrow!!

Keep going mate - accept today for what it is.

Positive vibes coming your way ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Love Piglet xx

Hi Karen,

Sorry you're having a bad time today, wish I could help in some way but I don't really know what to suggest, other than hang in there and it will get better again.

You are NOT a failure in any way and there is no need to hate yourself. You're a good person and you've come a long way. It's not always going to be easy to beat this but I do believe if anyone can it is you, I really do. The road ahead will get smoother and less bumpy.

Please try and talk to Becky about how you really feel if you can tomorrow, it may help.

Thinking of you, big (((hug))) and some more positive vibes.

Love Lisa x

Thank you Hannah, Piglet and Lisa.

I do want to discuss this with Becky because I know I do need some help with how to deal with it. I am just scared to admit to some of the thoughts I have when I get into this kind of state. But then they can't help if I don't say what is going on.

I have been trying to put something down in writing but this migraine is making it even more difficult to think properly or to concentrate on typing anything. All I want to do is sleep really.

I need to be brave and confide in her. Just worried about how much gets filtered back to Annie.

Thanks for all the positive vibes and encouragement.

Karen xx

Hi Karen,

You are right she can only help you if she knows everything, so let her help you and tell her as much as you can. It doesn't matter what thoughts you are having, she is there to help and has probably heard similar things before.

If you really don't want certain things filtered back to Annie, ask if you can speak to her in confidence, you have a right to have your privacy respected, she will understand.

I hope you get some sleep tonight and that the migraine goes soon.

Night night,

Lisa x

Thanks sis.

I will try to tell her as much as I can and she already knows I am scared of Annie!

Just have to firstly get past the telephone anxiety of ringing to speak to her tomorrow and then actually going in and admitting all this stuff. It's going to be a challenging day I think.

Need some sleep really but not much chance without sleeping pills.

Karen xx

Hi Karen

WELL DONE - for being so honest - I know how hard that must be - but it is the way forward for you... I am so glad you will get to talk to Becky tomorrow.

This is a pants-poo day with no sleepers to look forward to tonight, it must be really hard but you know what? So what you have a bad day, it can't undo all the hard work you have done and you are learning new things and skills and achieving stuff every single day... I hope you aren't having too awful a time tonight but you will get through it and make more progress over the next week....

You are doing absolutely fantastically well[8D][8D][8D][8D]

Next week is quite busy for me too with appts and stuff but there is some time in every day at the moment and Thursdays and Fridays are fine. We can have tea in serenity and I can have a GF cake [:I](did I just mention cake on your thread[:O] lol - I must believe you're getting better!!!) and you can watch lol!!!! they do lovely healthy things too if you are up to anything at all but the tea is the best bit in china cups, loose tea with lovely pots and flowery everything!!!! (but in a modern kind of way lol).

lol piglet i lurve your positive vibes you arty farty clever clogs!!!

have a hug from me for tonight (((HUG)))

I'm off to bed soon hun, nite nite.

Tons of love

Aunty Fee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
    Good and bad things WILL happen!

Just saying a final night night, hope you do sleep at least a bit. love, hugs and positive vibes.

Lisa x

Hi Fee

Well, I am trying to be honest about my thoughts but I am not at the clinic yet and have yet to hand the note to Becky. I know she needs to know what's going on in my head though if I am to get any help. I just don't want to be dragged in there as an inpatient because they think I'm not coping at home [:O].

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Next week is quite busy for me too with appts and stuff but there is some time in every day at the moment and Thursdays and Fridays are fine.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I don't think I can make it this week. Thursdays are no good as I'm at that clinic and Friday I have an appointment with the dietician. Maybe Friday week if you are free?

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">We can have tea in serenity and I can have a GF cake [:I](did I just mention cake on your thread[:O] lol - I must believe you're getting better!!!) and you can watch lol!!!!<div align="right">Originally posted by feege - 25 March 2006 : 23:33:21</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Cake [:O][:O][:O]. You can't mention things like that on my thread!! I'll just have the tea and watch you eat the cake lol! You'll have to let me know where this place is as I've no idea but we can sort that nearer the time!

Thanks for the hugs and the encouragement. I hope next week will be better.

Lisa: Night sis and thanks for your support too.

Karen xx

Morning Karen

I'm hoping you're fast asleep - hey, at least it was an hour shorter than normal!!!

Good luck for today, I won't be around much as I'm taking mum out for lunch - I hope it goes well.

Love n hugs

Aunty Fee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
    Good and bad things WILL happen!

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information