Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Binge eating

Hi Karen,

Hope you feel better today, and that you got some sleep.

I hope all goes well with Becky, thinking of you.

Lisa x

Wishing you a good day to day matey.

Love Piglet xxx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lots of good vibes for everyone today (do you like those Fee)

I can do those too, not that I'm trying to show off or anything! [:P]

x*** X*~< X >~*X***x

Hi Lisa, Piglet and Fee

Thanks for your messsages. I am getting very scared now because I need to ring the clinic soon and find out what time Becky wants me to go over.

I've written a note (quite a long note) explaining all the thoughts and feelings I've been having about my weight and what's happening with the bingeing. But now I am petrified because some of these thoughts probably make me sound so crazy and my biggest fear is they will think I am so ill they will want me to stay in there, or even worse to section me.

Maybe I shouldn't show her the note after all. I am really scared. Just want to go back to bed really as I am so tired.

Going there today is not a good idea now.

Karen xx

PS What's happening with the time on here? Have we skipped 2 hours or is it me??? I'm sure I changed the time of my clocks last night [:O]

Hi Karen,

Good luck with making the phone call, you can do it. I hope the chat with Becky goes well later.

It's only you interpreting the thoughts as crazy, we all have these weird thought that we think are unique to us, but she will have heard similar before and not think you're crazy. You are attending this clinic on a voluntary basis, they do not have the power to keep you there or section you and why would they, there is no need. You are not seriously underweight and you are not a danger to yourself or anyone else.

There is no harm in showing Becky the note, or talking it through with her, they can't help you properly unless they know the real problem and what you're really thinking. I bet she'll be so understanding and it will all go fine. Going there today is a good idea, in fact it could be just what you need, I think you need to discuss it with someone that can help.
    You can do this today.

This forum does seem to be running an hour fast for some reason.

Thinking of you Karen, love and big hugs,

Lisa x x

Karen- they won't think you're crazy. El keeps telling me, you aren't crazy for having thoughts about anything (and she knows all the recent stuff, and probably more about my plans for when I went home before than what I told you). 'Crazy' only comes into it when you are unable to see thoughts and feelings for just that. Will be worth remembering that.

I think being honest with her, even if you find it a little uncomfortable is certainly the best way to go.

Good luck.

-not sure about the time, it's right for me... H x

"I just wanna live my life sedated, cos I love driving myself away"

Just remembered why the time is OK on mine- I made it minus one hour GMT in my profile first thing as that's what we are to do on another forum, so if it's really confusing anyone.....

Hannah x

Just checked the time in my profile and it was correct, but since checking it is now the correct time again for me!

Lisa x

Thanks Lisa and Hannah.

Just made the phone call and am seeing Becky at 3.30, so not too much time to panic about it I guessl. It takes at least 30 minutes to get there and so will have to get ready soon.

I did get a bit carried away with my note and it is rather long but I don't have time to alter it and I've basically said everything that I've not been able to admit to anyone since I started there. I know my thoughts are irrational and don't have intentions of acting on them - well maybe apart from the one to lose weight [Oops!]. But it is a big thing to admit stuff like this.

I've also included stuff in there about what happened on that other site with people saying I was staking K because that's what started my downward turn just over a week ago.

I need to be brave and let her read this note so wish me luck. I do want to move forward and get help and I know they can't help if they don't know what I am finding difficult.

I guess making the phone call was the first success of today!

Wish me luck!

Karen xx

PS I'll try altering the time on my profile and see if it makes any difference. Very strange.

Good luck, Karen!!

xxxx

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information