Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: worried :(

worried :(

im so worried right now got a migraine around two hours ago got the aura and all so took tablet and went to bed. after a wile my partner came up to me and got into bed i was saying something to him and ended up saying something different like words coming out of my mouth that i dint wanna say if u get me so then i freaked out and tried to talk normally and found i couldnt say anything at all so i got really upset, could of this been a mini stroke?? lasted about 5mins. had it before last year wen i had my baby im worried sick now and afraid that ill have a major stroke, and im on the pill which increases my chance

Re: worried :(

I do that all the time lol. The words just don't come out right

It is not a stroke though

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

if your really worried ring someone for help.
    personally it sounds lke you was very tired from the mgrance and my husband does t f i was to wake him now (without him being ill) he would chzt rubbish to me cos ive woke him, then you have panicked from it and your minds gone racing. xx

dont no nothing about strokes or anything so maybe better off ring med for advice if your so worried

its like i really had to concentrate to try talk.... made me panic i rang my my mam and explained she didnt seem too concerned so ill take her word :( i really hope i can calm down im so scared

glad your feeling a little better try to get some rest if you got migranes must be painfull x

it is painful, hate getting them :( but im feeling a tad better just need to get my head down and sleep it off. i hope i feel silly tomorrow for worrying

dont feel sorry for worrying ever one worres just get rest wake up smiling and get on with the day x glad your feeling better

Hi missykat,

I think that happens to most people from time to time when their mind is preoccupied – they say things they didn’t intend to say. And I think we’ve all experienced those times when we’re put on the spot and can’t find the words to say. It was almost like you put yourself on the spot for a moment.

I hope the migraine is better now

Nigel

thanks yeah im feeling better today, migraine is gone so im happy just hope nothing like that happens again for a while, scared me sooooo much

Hello! I have a few family members who have had strokes and this resembles nothing like a stroke, this resembles a migraine which has triggered confusion and exhaustion.

No stroke no matter how minor ever goes without side effects after it has happened. So unless you woke up with slurred speech, that still hasnt gone away, blurred vision that still hasnt gone, lack of movement in one arm or leg that stll hasnt gone away and many more symptoms then trust me you havent had a stroke.

Theres never an earthquake that doesnt shake - and theres never a stroke that lets you go back to normal after a few hours and a nights sleep.

If youre still concerned mention it to your GP.

Best of health to you
    Holly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information