Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: coming off seroquel

Re: coming off seroquel

Hi Bomber........not been on here for a while, but i think you are doing really well, from the last time we spoke. Keep us posted with your Diary and keep going chick you can do it! xxx

well last night i only took 25mg, and i slept and fill ok today,

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

well it seems i need to stay at 50mg for now, as i tinkerd down to 25mg and i was geetting some thoughts back and not sleeping, but im happy to stay at 50mg,, it seems to suit me, and im geting the weight off.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Hi BB,

I am on the same meds as you except for the diazepam. I have read your threads as I am finding Seroquel a bit of a ******* (pardon the french) I am on 50mg daily and 60mg Duloxetine and I feel so knackered most days and it is getting frustrating as I feel more withdrawn from everything. The Seroquel is a joy for sleep as I suffer insomnia and it has helped with sleep, but I find I dream more and wake up confused as to how much I have slept and whether the dreams were real or not. I have found that my appetite has increased which is annoying as I lost a ton of weight last year. I tried to ween myself off onto 25 mg and ended up on the 50mg dose again.

Thanks for the threads as they have been insightful and made me feel like I am not the only one.

Mike

Take care, hang in there. I never had much help from diazepam types, but if it helps use it. Not sure when it is most use.

I am on citalopram alone for anxiety plus an old med for fibromyalgia that does nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnosWisher View Post
    Hi BB,

I am on the same meds as you except for the diazepam. I have read your threads as I am finding Seroquel a bit of a ******* (pardon the french) I am on 50mg daily and 60mg Duloxetine and I feel so knackered most days and it is getting frustrating as I feel more withdrawn from everything. The Seroquel is a joy for sleep as I suffer insomnia and it has helped with sleep, but I find I dream more and wake up confused as to how much I have slept and whether the dreams were real or not. I have found that my appetite has increased which is annoying as I lost a ton of weight last year. I tried to ween myself off onto 25 mg and ended up on the 50mg dose again.

Thanks for the threads as they have been insightful and made me feel like I am not the only one.

Mike
    hi ya,, sorry havnt been on for awhile,, i know what your saying if i sit around then i know im not doing nothen for the day,lol, but keep going , i find when i get up and start doing things and keep busy im ok. also exercise works good i didnt notice untill i stopped exerciseing and i started to feel shit and thats the only thing that had change in my life style. i to get bad dreams , well not bad but werid, not as much as i did since go down to 50mg, depending on how long you have been on it , if its only a short while you may stop feeling hungry and it will level its self out.

good luck

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information