Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: coming off seroquel

coming off seroquel

hi,, theres no if or buts , im coming off seroquel 200mg xr, the weight gain is terrible now, i need to get off these with docs help or not, has any one come off these before, any way i should do it, pls help, as i say im doing it wot ever any ones says, so just help me, dont tell me not to pls,

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Re: coming off seroquel

well just spoke to doctor and he is on my side, down to 150 from tonight thats 150 mg xr do that for week then down to hundred for a week, then check up should be all over in 4-6 weeks thank god,

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

I've been coming off Seroquel for 6 months now (not the xr the standard ones), was on 550mg and am now on 25mg - yay! It's hard going but so worth it, I feel so much better in myself and the 'zombie' feelings have gone now. Also I lost the 2 stone that I put on when I started seroquel
    I'd really recommend taking high strength fish oil tabs, L-theanine (an amino acid that helps with seroquel withdrawal), and Kalms (the sleep ones).
    Sleep is difficult to start with as seroquel is such a major sedative, so the kalms are important for that...personally I wouldn't recommend taking prescription sleeping meds but that's because I'm trying to stay from medications and only taking herbal or natural things... but it soon gets easier.
    Good luck, let me know how it goes
    Zoe x

thanks so much,, ive got diaizpam which i will use for sleep if needed i know the drug and have had it on and off for years, im looking forward to losing weight will that start straight away i know im on lower dose than u when u were on you highest, and did u feel really bad in reducing them, iwas put on them for anixety and panic,, im scared ,

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Well its day two of weaning down to 150mg. And i am fine.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Well its day 4. Slept really well last night . Yesterday was ok but felt a little bit rough but not enough to take a diazipam.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

well im doing really well still, day six, im sleeping great ive lost 4 lbs since i started, im feeling good.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

been doing well,, i went down to 100mg last night ,, feelin ok think my thoughts maybe be playing me, but im good.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

well its four days since i been down to 100mg,, last 2 mornings anit been to good feel a little on edge, i anit taking a diaizpam,, just trying to hang in there really.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Well done Bomber you are doing great, glad it's not been too bad for you xxx

She said, I'm tired of the war
    I want the kind of work I had before

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information