Hi All

Im going through a bad time a the moment. I am currently trying to deal with a chronic pelvic pain condition and anxiety. I turned 30 yesterday and I am so unhappy with my life. I feel a total lack of joy or calm.
I also feel totally alone that I do not have a future, as my pelvic pain conditon can make sex difficult im single and so scared of even trying to date. I think who will want a women with my pain and anxeity issues.
I am trying a new treatment for my pain and my praying this makes things better.
I did well over the last year to deal with the fear of staying in my flat alone and now am back living here and have been doing better than expected.
Things at work were getting hectic and I had to go for a nerve block injection before Christmans and I had a panic attack that night with chest pains and palpitations.
I have been getting the palpitations and strong feelings of anxiety since then. Im dealing with work one day at a time and have been ok. The nerve block has not worked but I got through it.
I think this triggered it all off and that this time last year I had a breakdown so I am almost getting flashbacks and fear that I will get ill again.
Im still fearful with noise and bangs and bumps espcially at night and could be expecting new neighbours soon? so am so scared if I will cope and what they will be like as I have had so many problems with neighbours before.
In a nutshell Im sick, cant eat, not sleeping well, getting chest pains and palpitations and just want to cry all the time.
Im praying that this will pass I just need to know what you guys do when you are going through such a paniky and emotional time?

Thanks