Since i have watched this. I am convinced i have throat cancer...my throat hurts! So this had led massive panic! I think the point of girls being done..is in someone to do with "eventually" if the women are vaccinated..then they wont catch it so the men wont be able to then catch it if that makes sense...personally it looks abit like they are more looking to cut down on HPV in future generations..more than us older ones. (this is just how it came across to me) im unsure if i have the virus. I was recently diagnosed with C.I.N 2 and had my abnormal cells removed from my cervix but google says HPV is pretty much the cause for those cells. In my opinion HPV is ignored and over looked when it can be potentially dangerous! The programme was still not very up forward with information i was SHOCKED to see one of the qualified peoples attitude like..

Oh well!!..everyone gets it at some point in there life..

It was like WHAAAAAAAAAAT!! Its like they are making it sound like its alright.

There is or at least was no test for men..when i looked into it previously. So i guess it is always a gamble. But this HAS effected me..i have actually been on google all night just to see how common it is and the chances of throat cancer etc. IT SCARES ME.